The coolest iPhone case ever

Here's the first design(s) we just finished up. We're working on a pre-2002 and a post-2002 images as well.

There are two cases to choose from: black or white. You can choose the color for the car and the logo. You can even just choose to have just have the vehicle or just the logo.

There are several case manufacturers, we ordered one example from each of the suppliers and should be receiving them mid-week. From there, we'll determined which case is of best quality and fit. And then we can do some test prints and have actual product shots!

Let me know what you guys think of the designs.

- Jeff

Last edited:
We're working on a pre-2002 and a post-2002 images as well.
I'm curious as to what the pre-2002 design looks like, Jeff.

So I received my case from the eBay seller, who happens to have his own online store at laserengravedgifts.com, where he sells stuff at a little cheaper. The quality of the case is extremely good. It has a soft rubberized feel to it, and there is a felt lining inside to protect the phone.

Link to Acura logo case: http://www.laserengravedgifts.com/ACURA-iPhone-Case-p/pl1-acura.htm

Which version do you guys like better?

nsx_iphone_cases_01.jpg

nsx_iphone_cases_02.jpg

excellon: I like your designs WAY MORE!

I'll buy one for sure but will your cases have that soft texture look of the ones that was posted by OP? I think hard plastic is not the way to go since those offer no protection

Back