• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

the beast is alive - 3.5L twin turbocharged carbon fiber widebody NSX

Impressive results for sure. How will the trans hold up with this much power?

Did you all only use one Aeromotive pump? If so, all other cars that I have seen would never come this close to supporting this horsepower on just one pump.

On the flip side, I bet many people would buy this body kit in carbon. I know that I would.

Dogg

Yes, with proper wiring to support the current draw of this pump.

-- Chris

Chris you guys should make more videos and put them on your youtube page. :biggrin: Nice work and, a nod at the thanks you gave the staff at SOS.

More photos and videos to come, thanks!

-- Chris

Congrats on this incredible accomplishment Chris. Is there anything from this car that you would consider using to upgrade Charlotte considering it's been about a year and 15K miles since she had her work done?

hi Hugh --

Your engine and turbocharger system is identical to this car - the only difference being the injectors used (we upsized to 1000cc to use with E85 as it consumes 30% more volume) and the E85 used. It would be fairly easy to make the same power with your car - however, you would have to realize to have this power available all the time, you'd need to use E85 (and not use winter blends with less than 85% ethanol) or race fuel exclusively. Feel free to drop me an e-mail to discuss if you're interested!

-- Chris

hi Hugh --

Your engine and turbocharger system is identical to this car - the only difference being the injectors used (we upsized to 1000cc to use with E85 as it consumes 30% more volume) and the E85 used. It would be fairly easy to make the same power with your car - however, you would have to realize to have this power available all the time, you'd need to use E85 (and not use winter blends with less than 85% ethanol) or race fuel exclusively. Feel free to drop me an e-mail to discuss if you're interested!

-- Chris

Uh Oh time to change the license plate Hugh! 888 WHP looks cool too!

Yes, with proper wiring to support the current draw of this pump.

-- Chris

I bet that it is more than just wiring. I would assume that you are using a boost-a-pump. That is the only way that I can see this pump supporting the horsepower. Nice numbers, though. What does a stock NSX 3.2l have for horsepower on this dynapack?

Thanks

Proper wiring only, no boost a pump. The fuel system was definitely at it's limit with E85 as the car made more power than we expected, but the math is simple. 1000 cc/min * 6 * 90% duty = 5400 cc/min = 324 l/hr.

3.0L ~ 235 whp, 3.2L ~ 255 whp.

-- Chris

I love the fact that I can run my 550 WHP set up. Now that I'm getting use to that, build a 3.5 and not have to change very much to go BIGGER WHP.

That's a welcomed first for me. :biggrin:

Congrats Damon!

Damon_1024.jpg

Back