SupercarRoadTrips.com Event #3 @ Foxwoods OCTOBER 18th

You may be right about that, but that's not the Whitestone either!! :eek:

Rich, the map is for the Throgsneck Bridge, when you come over the Cross Bronx Expressway, just follow the sign the the Throgsneck Bridge and take the very last exit before the bridge. It about 2 miles north of the Whitestone Bridge...you met me there once...remeber?

Rich, the map is for the Throgsneck Bridge, when you come over the Cross Bronx Expressway, just follow the sign the the Throgsneck Bridge and take the very last exit before the bridge. It about 2 miles north of the Whitestone Bridge...you met me there once...remeber?
If it's the same as last time .... I will be at that same spot (last exit before Throgs) on the side of E177th street after ramp.

See you at 8am.

No rain Sunday but the cars may get dirty from the night before. Bring all your cleaning stuff like we learned from Tytus and ........ I guess you can say Roger too, although his car looks the same even with the yellow leaves on it. haha!

Hope you all don't mind me tagging along for the ride up. I'll be in the burgundy Noble (not to be confused with any other Nobles that show up:wink:).

Thanks and see you at 8am.

Hilly

Hope you all don't mind me tagging along for the ride up. I'll be in the burgundy Noble (not to be confused with any other Nobles that show up:wink:).

Thanks and see you at 8am.

Hilly

You are welcome to join us. :)

Sam Champion just said periods of rain tapering off at around noon for sunday.

If it's the same as last time .... I will be at that same spot (last exit before Throgs) on the side of E177th street after ramp.

See you at 8am.

No rain Sunday but the cars may get dirty from the night before. Bring all your cleaning stuff like we learned from Tytus and ........ I guess you can say Roger too, although his car looks the same even with the yellow leaves on it. haha!

Love it, you're going through my neighborhood, and I'm headed down to NJ, first to HoHoKus, than to Chatam, and maybe to Alpine too.

Love it, you're going through my neighborhood, and I'm headed down to NJ, first to HoHoKus, than to Chatam, and maybe to Alpine too.
Alpine has the 1st International Auto Show which I will miss. NSX would have been in except Foxwoods was rained out on 18th. The Frick Mansion is a nice place for Ferraris. I knew Clay Frick III who passed on a few years back. A nice bird aviary in the back. If you go there, check it out.

Back