Suggestion on organizing the parts for sale section

I liked the old style because I always check the for sale section daily or every couple days and the new things are a lot easier and simpler to spot everything in one place.

The way it is set up now is great if you're looking for something specific though.

So I guess I'm split. But it does take a lot of extra time and effort to go through it all.

A view all option is nice. And I'd have to agree that this new format has saved me hundreds or thousands of dollars potentially since I don't look through it much or at all at time.

Last edited:
seems to me the best of both worlds would be if the v- bulletin was configurable by the end user to format anyway he or she wanted...I'm not a computer person but you'd think that capability would be out there.Meaning the prime site format could be personalized by each of us on our own pc,but all the data is still accumulated stored on Luds server.....pipe dream?

i absolutely hate the new format.

i used to browse the parts for sale almost daily ..not knowing what parts i wanted to buy (what subcategory) i could just scrowl down the page and see what was for sale.

Now i have to look in each of the sub forums seperately to see what is being offered. Personally that means that i as a buyer will not be looking in each nook and crany trying to find items that i really don't need anyway to buy.

we don't have the volume of parts to justify all the seperate sections.

if i were a seller i would not like this either as i would think you would want as many people seeing your items being offered as possible. (ie the old format)

Re: Parts For Sale Forum

i don't get it.. why can't it be changed back OR why not list below the subcategories everything for sale, so that if you are only interested in a subcategory you can look there but if you want to look across all you can browse all?

i don't get it.. why can't it be changed back OR why not list below the subcategories everything for sale, so that if you are only interested in a subcategory you can look there but if you want to look across all you can browse all?

I agree. It should be set up like the Regional Forums.

Agreed with above...

More annoying when the list only show items that have been sold and locked threads...pointless!!!

SS

Last edited:

Im the only one that likes it haha.

Filters out the crap Im not interested in looking at and the things that i am not searching for. Also, doesnt bump down items too quickly that I may have been looking for but hadnt been able to check on the daily basis which I may have missed.

But to make everyone happy, dont see why all the for sale items cant be listed at the bottom of the subcategories.

I like the old one better also. So easy just to see what parts were added up for sale from the last time u looked. Now u gotta click thru all the diffrent ones. I don't even look anymore either.

Like the old format.

I want the old format back...

I'm usually, like most, not looking for anything specific, but to see what pops up for sale. "Always interested" no matter the product. Having to go through all these subforums now sucks.

Back