STUPID smog/license stickers in windshield!

Damn Texas and there stickers! LoL pain in my OCD butt to remove a "made to not be removed" couple stickers off my windshield. I should have made a deal with the dealer that I bought from in Texas to remove before shipping the car to me.

Damn Texas and there stickers! LoL pain in my OCD butt to remove a "made to not be removed" couple stickers off my windshield. I should have made a deal with the dealer that I bought from in Texas to remove before shipping the car to me.
:redface: :confused: Not so fast there, partner. Sometimes, later in your car's life, certain state inspection decals/stickers can speak loudly to your NSX's provenance. :smile:

I have kept one in the LBBP. Nope, it is -not- attractive. But authenticates the NSX's history.

Well I have no issues with Texas, or any other state that makes there car owners post a sticker in the windshield. However. I do not want any sticker in my lil yellers windshield

I certainly can relate. They may prove history of the car, but at the end of the day it is still your car and if you want them gone, then away they go. I have OCD about stickers, dealer badges etc. too...they just don't belong on my vehicles. The paper trail is enough to prove history.

Growing up in NY we had to put inspection and registration stickers in the lower corner of the windshield. They came off easily with a single edge razor blade in a holder. No big deal to remove.

I put all my stickers on static cling material. just affix it to the cling then stick it on the window. each year i peel it off and reattach new. never any marks and no possibility of slipping with the razor and my car :)

I don't even like the plastic cling oil change sticker thing my mechanic (used to) put in the windshield. He learned years ago for my car to stick it to the knee pad just to the left of the steering column.

Growing up in NY we had to put inspection and registration stickers in the lower corner of the windshield. They came off easily with a single edge razor blade in a holder. No big deal to remove.

Oh man you took those stickers off??? Didnt you get pulled over all the time because of that? All I know is I would get pulled over every time around my area for a stunt like that lol. I wish I could get rid of these stupid stickers also but dont want to deal with the hassle of the cops. Im just glad FOR NOW pa doesnt have that front license plate law yet. That would drive me flipping insane. It looks sooo dumb. Also seems very pointless to me. Did you ever get pulled over by a cop while he was driving in front of you? I think not!

Last edited:
you can move to california...no sticker on the windshield :)

What's the point of stickers again? Why don't they just affix them to the license plates? Afterall, license plates are for vehicle/registration identification.

What's the point of stickers again? Why don't they just affix them to the license plates? Afterall, license plates are for vehicle/registration identification.

That's how we have it here. Although my wife just told me that in Arizona someone stole the tags off her plates maybe that's why the other states put them inside the windshield.

Back