Stories by LarryG

After a hiatus of over a year LarryG has written another story to add to his five year collection of stories. Since he is currently traveling in his NSX to Arizona he asked that I email his story (which is about part of his current travels) to folks on his story email list and also to post a pointer here. The current story can be found here.

Past stories are at http://LarryGstories.dejoie.net

I was expecting to read that he hit a cow that was being thrown around by a tornado. But next time, Tony, perhaps you should stick with doing laundry rather than vacuuming so you can hear the damn phone.

RSO 34 said:
I was expecting to read that he hit a cow that was being thrown around by a tornado. But next time, Tony, perhaps you should stick with doing laundry rather than vacuuming so you can hear the damn phone.

Not sure if doing laundry would have helped. While in the basement I would have refused to answer the phone without verifing the callerID which would require a quick trip to the kitchen - that would require too much exercise:smile:

Had I ran up the stairs I may have had to tend to dinner cooking on the stove before picking up the phone.:biggrin:

Larry can be so demanding at times trying to interfere with my household chores :smile:

RSO 34 said:
Bob, you need to go to sleep at a reasonable hour, how can you expect to defend the guilty, or take pictures of the innocent on no sleep????? :eek:

Back