Stocks verses Mods for sale

Hello, has any one notice on this web site there are alot of NSX's done up and are clean looking. You see it in the picture gallery and other threads, but when you go online to Auto trader and other web sites they are 99 percent stock that are for sale. Not that many with the rocker panel skirt or after market rims etc. Can any one explain this?

I wonder how many NSX owners are actually out there veses how many belong to this web site. I would like to have done a poll but I guess we would never get the other half!

Thanks for reading..

Yeah, I get the idea that quite a few people figure it is a silly idea to interact with other people just because they happen to have the same car. However, I can’t fathom owning my NSX without having this site around. So many different aspects of the car from its history to its inner workings would be a complete mystery.
You can get a ballpark idea by taking guesstimates of the current number of cars still rolling, and compare that to the list of members here who actually own one.
My completely unfounded, meritless guess: 1 in 10.

Hello, has any one notice on this web site there are alot of NSX's done up and are clean looking. You see it in the picture gallery and other threads, but when you go online to Auto trader and other web sites they are 99 percent stock that are for sale. Not that many with the rocker panel skirt or after market rims etc. Can any one explain this?

Different folks, different tastes. One persons fixed up NSX could be butt ugly to the next. Much easier to sell a car once its back to stock then while its fixed up. That way the new owner can fix it up the way he/she wants as opposed to how someone else fixed the car up. Also you get a little $$ back by selling the parts off, as opposed to selling them with the car.

Different folks, different tastes. One persons fixed up NSX could be butt ugly to the next. Much easier to sell a car once its back to stock then while its fixed up. That way the new owner can fix it up the way he/she wants as opposed to how someone else fixed the car up. Also you get a little $$ back by selling the parts off, as opposed to selling them with the car.

So true, so true... and why not make a bit of money back on the after market parts.

Back