Spotted Black NSX in Independence, MO

OK, who was out today around 5 PM going southbound on Hwy. 291 just south of 23rd St.? Gary

Gary did it have 18" and 19" BBS wheels and NA1? if so its Michael's car he lives out by me. His Screen name is RACERnsX.

Nope, it wasn't me...maybe someone else new in town?

Last edited:
I know of two others, but I can't remember their names. One had a TT setup and the other a single turbo. They went with us on a drive a couple of years ago. By the way, Joseph, get that new exhaust on yet?:biggrin: Gary

Nope GT-One is no longer in service....they disappeared off the face of the earth:mad: The black twin turbo went to another state. I think the owner of AEM purchased it or something of that nature as the motor had issues.

I know of two others, but I can't remember their names. One had a TT setup and the other a single turbo. They went with us on a drive a couple of years ago. By the way, Joseph, get that new exhaust on yet?:biggrin: Gary

I think the TT Setup (Ben I think his name was?) got sold a while back for a Corvette... Dunno if it stayed local or not, though.

Edit: Just read Joseph's post. Guess it did in fact leave MO :D

yeah i talked to him on the last buffalo run he now has a dark blue corvette.

Spotted a Black/Black 2000 this morning in the Hen House Parking lot in Overland Park with Illinois plates on it. Anyone?

Nope, I was in the daily driver (black '04 accord). Hows the X doing, any new mods we should know about? :biggrin: Gary

Putting in my second set of HID's (finished) and Installing an NSX-R Swaybar and Clutch soon.

Back