Spotted a Green NSX in Fishkill, NY

I was driving down Main St. in Fishkill, NY yesterday and saw a green (not Brooklands) NSX parked there. It looked to be modified extensively. I actually turned around to get a better look at it. Belong to anyone here? Nice to see one out in late November.

That's the one. I wish I had mine out yesterday. She's all tucked away.

Yep that was me... I was upstate for the weekend and took the car from storage to grab lunch for my birthday with family. I was still driving it late into the season, and usually do :biggrin:
Didn't know you had another yellow so close, my friend Colin works for friendly honda and has a yellow as well. We should all get together next spring...

Yep that was me... I was upstate for the weekend and took the car from storage to grab lunch for my birthday with family. I was still driving it late into the season, and usually do :biggrin:
Didn't know you had another yellow so close, my friend Colin works for friendly honda and has a yellow as well. We should all get together next spring...

Yeah. That sounds good. I've heard about the yellow NSX at Friendly Honda. Ralph down in Tarrytown has another yellow. I just got my car in May and did not drive it much because it needs a TB/WP done. Buying the car put me in the dog house enough with the wife so I had to be careful about another big expense. I'm going to have Larry B do the work in the spring so I'll be able to drive more. Your car looked really great. Had to turn around to take another look.

Back