south jersey nsx sighting

i just wanted to say i spotted a spa yellow nsx earlier today (12:30pm) it was going south on route 42 (right by deptford mall) from the looks, it was very clean and just pure sexy! i assume its a 97+ maybe t-top same color as body, but i dont' think so, since he didn't take it off cause its sucha nice day today. just wanted to see if its anyone on prime. i dont' think it was a jersey car tho.. cause i don't think i seen a front license plate. (law for front and back plates, but PA only rear plates)

can't wait till i find one for myself! =) just seeing the nsx today made my entire day.. i haven't seen a nsx in over 5 months! and seeing a yellow one! wow!

sorry.. forgot that prime has regional nsx.. sorry mods.. move plz.

I have not seen an NSX in at least a couple of minutes... :D ;)

LOL!! Just joking with you....it is really rare to see another one on the road at all unless you are going to an NSX meet. I think I have only seen about three or four other NSXs on the road in the last two years!! :eek:

I have a Yellow NSX and live near the mall, but it wasn't me. I live in Sewell and own a 97-T, there is another Yellow 2000 in the area it may have been him you saw.

I was out today, but headed south on 322 to 295 to Delaware to my brothers and back. It was beautiful but didn't take the top off. I've only had the car 2 months and have yet to got topless.

azndng , drop me a pm and let me know where you are, and I can meet you and let you take a spin.

NJ NSX said:

azndng , drop me a pm and let me know where you are, and I can meet you and let you take a spin.

do my EYES decieve me??:eek: :eek: did i see thar right? i knew prime was full of nice guys, but didn't know how much tilli just read that. thx for the invite. maybe in near future, cause next 2 weeks are gonna be bad weather for cruising, and i don't wanna burden you taken the nsx out on sucha harsh weather.

meeyatch -- keep rubbing it in. :( i'll soon be an owner.. hopefully! i'm still young so i have an excuse. eheehhe..:D (20 yrs)

Back