• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS Individual Throttle Induction System

Well if I come across a kit I can try, i'll be happy to do so and post the results for prime and 'buy' the kit if its worth it!

376935_10150970655673434_659859323_n.jpg

484431_10150970657058434_1542956541_n.jpg

Sorry it is a bit dirty.. my grubby hands have been busy tuning this bad boy up for the EXPO event in Ohio.

Please note the end plates are not part of the SOS box, nor is the filter setup. This is a temporary setup until I can get a lexan hatch installed and duct it through the top and hopefully create some positive pressure!

Last edited:
Well if I come across a kit I can try, i'll be happy to do so and post the results for prime and 'buy' the kit if its worth it!

FWIW - You don’t want the RDX upgrade... You want the ID's (injector dynamics)

They are really good at low pulse rates too...

Tony can get these for you...

They share the same technology as the RDX but with ID's.. you get to size your injector and also get to chose a plug n play (no harness) swap

Word

FWIW - You don’t want the RDX upgrade... You want the ID's (injector dynamics)

They are really good at low pulse rates too...

Tony can get these for you...

They share the same technology as the RDX but with ID's.. you get to size your injector and also get to chose a plug n play (no harness) swap

Word

I used them on my FD. Liked the iD's alot.

Ravi, thank you for letting me drive your car at the S2k meet last night. Your car with the SOS ITBS is amazing!
icon14.gif
It feels like a boosted car (I've driven supercharged NSXs before), and the sound is so sweet. Simply awesome! I would go this route rather than a supercharger or turbo if I were ever to modify my engine. Go NA power! :smile:

2012-08-06_08.jpg

376935_10150970655673434_659859323_n.jpg

484431_10150970657058434_1542956541_n.jpg

Sorry it is a bit dirty.. my grubby hands have been busy tuning this bad boy up for the EXPO event in Ohio.

Please note the end plates are not part of the SOS box, nor is the filter setup. This is a temporary setup until I can get a lexan hatch installed and duct it through the top and hopefully create some positive pressure!

Interested to see your solution for the cold air intake.

I had a set of tmw itb's on my b18c5 swapped eg, ive been toying around with the idea of the sos itb's on my nsx but was curious to the results/ costs involved

Just finished another tank of gas with mixed driving. I've achieved a 19mpg average with predominantly sitting in traffic .... call it 60% city / 40% highway.

Breaks down to 15mpg in the city and 24mpg on the highway.

When I did purely highway runs with the car properly warmed up, I saw as high as 27mpg.

Range hasn't really suffered all that much. I've been tinkering with the fuel maps to achieve these #'s and will be sending Chris the modified fuel maps.

Just an update! Over a year later and these ITB's are still going strong! They will be finding a new home on a different car shortly though!

Nothing but a great experience with this product!

Back