15180X6.jpg

15180X9.jpg

15180X10.jpg

15180X11.jpg

15180X13.jpg

15180X14.jpg

15180X15.jpg

Last edited:
wow!!! She's hot Dan..love those seats and NSX-R headlights....Grats, just amazing..Best looking R yet!

Dan..where do I get the carbon fiber piece..let start a group buy on those...

Last edited:
god... what a freakin sexy beast... look at that CF underdash panel... the seats... :eek: :eek: :eek:

whoah... now i just noticed the sequential shifter... bad ass~!!! :eek:

is that a full-clutchless shifter? or like the ikeya sequential shifter?

Oh my!! Dan,

This the nicest looking white on prime I have ever seen yet, simply amazing. Too bad we don't have a drooling smiley.:biggrin:

been waiting for these photos to appear. what can i say... white + white rims = gourmet! throw in a black roof and type-R spoiler for desert! Beautiful! (and nice photos too btw)

Gorgeous!

I'm not too keen on the seat/carpet match but the rest is absolutely stunning. Very nicely done. :)

Yeah I am aware of the off color. That will be taken care when my mom gets back from vacation. I bougth the suede w/o closely picking out the color. It's just the outer covers that we need to make (I can have it in any color really)
that's one thing I wasn't too happy about the interior to be honest.

Absolutely stunning pictures :eek: :eek: :eek:
One of the most beautiful NSX's I have ever seen !!!
What exactly have you been doing with this NSX ? Can you give us a list ?
What about those seats ?? How did you match them to the OEM rails ?? Are the seats any higher than they would be with the Taitec or SOS rails ??

Please do tell about the pole position/oem rail combo. I've always wanted to do that but just don't know how.

Thnx in advance.

Rgds,
Henry.

Back