Sold our 98 NSX for more wholesale than retail!

Wow maybe you guys need to transfer your NSX's to Dubai where I've received stupid offers for my 91...

The Kid - I can't believe you've had a blue 05 sitting on your showroom floor for a while without any calls...really surprised. I'd kill to have an 05 at the moment...

Wow maybe you guys need to transfer your NSX's to Dubai where I've received stupid offers for my 91...
Stupid good or bad!

Good....LOL :) Basically everyone here either loves something rare or know its an NSX and hence you can't buy them here so they will offer you $$$...

Its tempting but not sure its worth the hassle of selling, purchasing, re-shipping (losing hair and sanity), etc.

Good....LOL :) Basically everyone here either loves something rare or know its an NSX and hence you can't buy them here so they will offer you $$$...

Its tempting but not sure its worth the hassle of selling, purchasing, re-shipping (losing hair and sanity), etc.

What kind of offers are you getting and what is your car?

I'm sure if u purchase another nsx just for the purpose of selling you would get people to buy it right way but the same people would not buy one here and send it over because of the fact that anything could happen to it on the way half way accross the world.

IMHO

Good luck!

Good point and I did have my share of hassles shipping the NSX over here. I'm not sure its worth it to do this whole process again really.

I was offered $10,000 U.S more than I originally paid for my 1991 Berlina Black NSX. Slight mods but the guy doesn't care - he really wants my car! But when you factor in that the shipping cost me $3800 U.S. I'm really only receiving another $6K and at this point definately not worth it.

Ive had a blue 05 on my showroom forever and haven't had 1 phone call in the last month.:confused:

I wanted to buy that 05 but my calls/emails to your dealership were never returned. Maybe thats part of the reason its still sitting :confused: No hard feelings though, as i would have never found my current nsx if i wasnt blown off. :wink:

Penfed rates

<table border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0" width="376"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top">5.29% APR*</td> <td align="left" valign="top">12 to 60 months</td> <td align="left" valign="top">$10,000 - $100,000</td> </tr> <tr bgcolor="#e8e8e8"> <td align="left" valign="top">9.39% APR</td> <td align="left" valign="top">61 to 72 months</td> <td align="left" valign="top">$20,000 - $100,000</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top">9.69% APR</td> <td align="left" valign="top">73 to 84 months</td> <td align="left" valign="top">$25,000 - $100,000</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- End rates --> Disclosures

Up to 100% financing is available to qualified members.

Check in hand in two days.

No, I don't work for them.

Sky

I wanted to buy that 05 but my calls/emails to your dealership were never returned. Maybe thats part of the reason its still sitting :confused: No hard feelings though, as i would have never found my current nsx if i wasnt blown off. :wink:

when you offer people crazy numbers, its somewhat insulting. Lets gets serious, you offered me less than I paid for the car. Not looking to get rich, just dont feel like losing money. Find another Acura Certified 2005 for what I'm asking, they aren't out there:wink: No hard feelings:biggrin:

Good point and I did have my share of hassles shipping the NSX over here. I'm not sure its worth it to do this whole process again really.

I was offered $10,000 U.S more than I originally paid for my 1991 Berlina Black NSX. Slight mods but the guy doesn't care - he really wants my car! But when you factor in that the shipping cost me $3800 U.S. I'm really only receiving another $6K and at this point definately not worth it.

Since you now KNOW the process, AND U.S. market values, AND the vehicle as well as almost anyone in Dubai --- sell yours, make $, buy a newer one for yourself. :smile:

BTW, I've never been to Dubai but from all the stories, I'm not at all surprised an NSX could be really valued there if it was never sold in the middle east originally. Your car is more cool and rare than any dime-a-dozen Ferrari or Lambo!

Ive had a blue 05 on my showroom forever and haven't had 1 phone call in the last month.:confused:

LBBP? You are adverstising it in the wrong places. Try running an ad here:

out_2.jpg

It's where WingZ found his. :biggrin:

I only wish I recorded the conversations. Some of these questions were so absurd, I thought I was on some reality TV phone prank game.

From now on, I'm only selling late model NSX's that can be financed and under factory warranty:frown:

lol

dont mind the dreamers :)

civic + intake, exhaust, neon lights and a primered body kit = 98 NSX in the minds of some people.

hows the RDX?!

LBBP? You are adverstising it in the wrong places. Try running an ad here:

out_2.jpg

It's where WingZ found his. :biggrin:

What's up with you guys keeping Gay ads on the hard drive?? Fags!

Maybe if you had offered Prime members a similar deal you could've sold it to an enthusiast. Seeing as how you advertised it here at '$39,999 non-negotiable,' it doesn't seem like you were trying too hard to hook up any of your brethren.:confused:

We must have been reading the same page.:wink:

Maybe if you had offered Prime members a similar deal you could've sold it to an enthusiast. Seeing as how you advertised it here at '$39,999 non-negotiable,' it doesn't seem like you were trying too hard to hook up any of your brethren.:confused:

I told everyone who called the same thing (about 100 people), I have $36,600 in the car and if I dont get that Im sending it to the auction. I always hook up my NSX Prime people anyway I can. Heck, I just warrantied a clutch for a Prime member, no any other dealer doing that?:wink: My time was spent answering questions on this car, when it could have been used elsewhere.

I forgot to update the ad on Prime, but it was on Cars.com, Autotrader, Yahoo autos and god knows what else for $37,499 for a long, long time.:biggrin:

I haven't been on Prime much for some time now but I'm really shocked at this story. If it was a A/B car, that was very cheap. I have been giving passing thought to going to the dark side (Ferrari) and selling my mint '97 Spa Yellow Pearl / black with 34K miles, HREs and Comptech exhaust but I would never sell it for anywhere near that price (maybe $46K but not $36K).

It took me 7 months of every day searching to find my car due to the specificity of my criteria - low miles, perfect paint, rare color (yellow).

Prime Gods - help me out here. Is the market price / demand dropping off significantly for the NSX? This is the third one I've owned and every time I think the grass is greener out there, I come back to the NSX.

What gives?

I haven't been on Prime much for some time now but I'm really shocked at this story. If it was a A/B car, that was very cheap. I have been giving passing thought to going to the dark side (Ferrari) and selling my mint '97 Spa Yellow Pearl / black with 34K miles, HREs and Comptech exhaust but I would never sell it for anywhere near that price (maybe $46K but not $36K).

It took me 7 months of every day searching to find my car due to the specificity of my criteria - low miles, perfect paint, rare color (yellow).

Prime Gods - help me out here. Is the market price / demand dropping off significantly for the NSX? This is the third one I've owned and every time I think the grass is greener out there, I come back to the NSX.

What gives?

I don't know how much demand is dropping or why it would be. My car is not even for sale and I have had 3 people ask me if I would consider selling it. Right after I bought it I had offers higher than what I paid for it. I check the market and I have not seen any sort of price drop on 05's over the last 1.5 years. Its just unbelievable. Any other car and I'd be down 10-20K.

If it was a A/B car, that was very cheap.

The price was low, but it wasn't an A/B car. I never saw it, but the mileage puts it closer to C grade. Average mileage for an NSX is 5K/miles/yr, so to be in A/B range, this car would have had 45K miles, not 65K.

Still, not a bad price if all else was in order.

Wow, NSX prices coming down, and I already have 60K+ in my 98 (02 conversion, SC... lots of mods..) :eek:
Cool - maybe I can pick one up cheap later for spare parts.

Back