So what am I looking for here?

Whats up people

I got a 3000GT VR4 (twin turbo, all wheel drive, but most of all MITSUBISHI)
so I'm used to scheduled (and mostly UNscheduled) maintainance. I'm in love with the NSX, and I think I can get one @ about 19-23K easy.

I'm familiar w/ the snap ring problem, but I couldnt find any page w/ concrete PROBLEM ISSUES with this car (it's a car, I know there is) other than small crap, like the power windows blah blah.

Can someone please spell out all the things i should look for when buying an NSX (I'm looking @ a 92 or 93) or point me in the right direction? I dont feel like buying my next 'expensive' car, and then a timing belt breaks :-/

Julianvr4 said:
I couldnt find any page w/ concrete PROBLEM ISSUES with this car (it's a car, I know there is) other than small crap, like the power windows blah blah.
It sounds like you have not yet found the NSX FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions), which you can access by clicking on the word FAQ in the red bar at the top of your screen that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

The Troubleshooting area goes over most of the problems that people have encountered - big and small, expensive and inexpensive.

Julianvr4 said:
Can someone please spell out all the things i should look for when buying an NSX (I'm looking @ a 92 or 93) or point me in the right direction?
In the Buy Sell area of the FAQ, check out the Used NSX Checklist.

Back