So.Cal ~ The Hat ~ Thursday night 1/21 @ 8PM

Seeing the Ruckus crew and Reagan's Import Tuner inspired Type-R-SS was quite a treat.

JC, let me know when you're coming from the gym next time, i'll be sure to finish my chili dog before you arrive. :)

Great meet as usual everyone, see everyone next Saturday.

I was at THE HAT at 8:30 and only saw 2 NSX's(a yellow and a red one) Didnt know there was a meet. How many NSXers showed up?

One more.. me!

3 other NSX owners showed up but they neglected to bring their NSXs!!
EXCUSES:
-"i don't have any insurance"
-"oh, umm.. i just got back from the gym.."
-"check out my chevelle!"

Hahaha its all good, bring your NSXs next time, guys =]

Aww man, I wanted to check out Regan's Chevelle..:frown:
Haha next time! Sorry I couldn't come out guys! I'll see you guys Saturday for sure!!

Are we all going to do anything after the meet, like breakfast, or do you guys want to head back home?

One more.. me!

3 other NSX owners showed up but they neglected to bring their NSXs!!
EXCUSES:
-"i don't have any insurance"
-"oh, umm.. i just got back from the gym.."
-"check out my chevelle!"

Hahaha its all good, bring your NSXs next time, guys =]

Nokoni,

We can meet more often in the following months. With spring around the corner, the temperature will not be any lower than what we've already seen. The crew can start coiling over ideas to see where we can go for long drives.

I'll see you Saturday :biggrin:

Aww man, I wanted to check out Regan's Chevelle..:frown:
Haha next time! Sorry I couldn't come out guys! I'll see you guys Saturday for sure!!

Are we all going to do anything after the meet, like breakfast, or do you guys want to head back home?
i'm doing that german breakfast thing since it's on the way back home from C&C.

care to join??

Nokoni,

We can meet more often in the following months. With spring around the corner, the temperature will not be any lower than what we've already seen. The crew can start coiling over ideas to see where we can go for long drives.

I'll see you Saturday :biggrin:

Yeah. I say we go up to Mt Wilson.. I love that place! Then drive up there is so fun and adrenaline filled!

Back