So Cal Monthly Dinner Meeting January 8th

Hello Everyone:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It is that time again...:D

Yes, it is the second Thursday of the month, NEXT Thursday 1/08/04. and that means time for the monthly NSX meeting in Orange County!

This month we are getting a special treat from Super Autobacs on Beach Bl. in Stanton:) (just north of the 22 freeway on Beach Bl). They have offered to host our meeting in their "Team Room" which overlooks their shop area and has a Plasma Screen TV and a DVD Surround Sound system!:eek: As an EXTRA SPECIAL TREAT, Autobac's is going to provide Pizza and sodas for everyone!:cool:

They also plan to have the High Performance department manager there to learn what go-fast parts we would like them to stock. They may also have some of their suppliers on hand to talk about their parts. I will be bringing the latest issue of the NSX-Files on DVD for everyone to watch.:cool: If anyone has any other DVD's we would be interested in (Getaway in Stockholm has been mentioned but I don't have a copy) please bring them (sorry they only have a DVD player so no Videos unless you want to bring your own player). So let's just get together eat some Pizza, check out some parts and accessories, watch some DVD's, share stories of past events and talk about future events (can you say Tour of the Saleen factory)!;)

I will be getting new tires installed during the meeting so if anyone else would like to show off their latest installation of a Christmas present we can arrange to have the car on display in the shop also. Please private e-mail me and let me know what you want to show off and I will try to set it up.

So let's plan on meeting at Super Autobacs at 6:30 PM.

Super Autobacs is located at 12679 Beach Bl. in Stanton. This is just north of the 22 (Garden Grove) freeway on Beach Bl. On the Left.

They have also said they will block off the first couple of rows of parking in front of the store so there should be lots of parking available!:D

I will need an accurate count of how many will be attending so I can let them know how much Pizza to buy. I have told them about 20 or so. If there will be more I need to let them know!:eek:

Drop me an email ASAP if you think you can make it, so I have an idea how many to expect so we can make dinner arrangements accordingly.

To reach me on the day itself, call me on my cell at (714)330-6563.

Hope to see you there! Let me know!

Steve,

Linda and I will be attending.

Thanks

From KS

Hey, do you have a problem w/ a KS boy attending? I am going to be in LA for the run at Big Willow on the 10th and 11th and can extend my stay to include the 8th. I would like to meet some of the SoCal NSX'ers. BTW count 1.

Happy 2004 to all. Cdub were you able to get the gravel out of the rim without damage? I'm traveling next week, have a great time. :)

I will be coming back from a convention in Vegas that day but unless I get stuck there, count me in.

Cdub were you able to get the gravel out of the rim without damage?

I visually checked the wheels when I got home and didn't see anything stuck between the wheels and tires. Tire pressure was unchanged. I guess it must have worked its way out while I drove home that night. I had to be the sweeper on our way home because I was shaking off the gravel behind me all the way home.

I'll know more when I wash my car tomorrow. Thanks for the concern!

You think SuperAutoBacs is a good enough incentive for the CalCoastal NSX group to come out? Hey, we drive to Santa Monica from O.C. so you're out of excuses! :D

Upcoming Dinner Jan 8

Please count the two of us for the upcoming meeting. Manny and Victoria
Thanks;)

Add another as coming too.

Anyone else looking to convoy north coming from the San Diego area, please PM me for a meeting spot.

Tentatively discussing:

Costco, Carlsbad parking lot near Pat&Oscars at 4:30, depart at 4:45pm.

tbNSX said:
Add another as coming too.

Anyone else looking to convoy north coming from the San Diego area, please PM me for a meeting spot.

Tentatively discussing:

Costco, Carlsbad parking lot near Pat&Oscars at 4:30, depart at 4:45pm.
I'm trying to make up with Troy. (Hopefully.....) :)

Back