Sightings.

Yep. That's my BAUW on my widebody. You can't miss it.

Yep. That's my BAUW on my widebody. You can't miss it.

thumbsup.gif

spotted black, tinted windows, black wheels w/polished lip, front shine(?) lip, ... (too many to list) around 2:30 near hillsdale shopping center.

Spotted: today around 230pm on 680N, near warm springs exit, it was a GREEN 94-96? Green with quad tip exhaust and wheels, etc. I think License plate read NSX INXS. We followed each other for an exit in serious traffic.

Red NA1 on 580.......got on at Redwood I think and then took the 580 toward Oakland........license plate = JL*heart* Vtech

Monday night, 5/12, 8PM, Sunnyvale, turning from Duane to Lawrence, then onto 101S. Red 2002-2005.

Saw a purple NSX when leaving San Jose Cisco campus the other day.

Still haven't found the owner of the NA1 black nsx that parked in El Cerrito a few days in a row off of Stockton...

A red '91-'94 on east bound CA-24 in Orinda at about 9:30 am.

Another 91-94 red was seen on CA-1 heading towards Stinson Beach in Tamalpais Valley near Mill Valley, at about 10:20 am on Sunday.

saw two today! a red 95+ parked on morrill next to cataldi park(may 25th). the second one was a berlina/ivory leaving the parking lot next to club temple in sf around 2am(may 26th).

Kaiser Silver 02+ again on Grant line...I was doing my morning commute lol!!

Today, 5/28, 9:45AM in Mountain View, Central Expressway North, at Rengstorff Ave.

Black NSX with custom license plate based on the NSX VIN/Chassis code.

Wed. Around 5:30PM, saw the back end of a Silver, on the ramp around Hellyer & 101... Approximately the right neighborhood to see Gary... :smile:

On Friday, May 30, I saw a red one with red roof heading south on US101 in Petaluma at around 7:15. I was heading north in my '94 BGP with black roof.

On Friday, May 30, I saw a red one with red roof heading south on US101 in Petaluma at around 7:15. I was heading north in my '94 BGP with black roof.

Back