Sightings.

last night around 1045pm, saw a white 02+ rolling into the parking lot of the olfert center in milpitas.

two, maybe three nights ago. saw a 02+ blue pearl heading south on 880, i rolled up next to you in my m3 and waved.

Saw a pre 95 red (w/black roof) NSX on Foothill Expressway in Los Altos at about 5:35 pm.

Today, 7/15, 12:30PM, Cupertino Village Parking Lot. Red 1991-1992 stock NSX.
Was still there at 1:15PM when I left.

Wahoo!!! Two NSX sightings in a week!

I saw a NA1 GPW with a big spoiler in the parking lot at Crissy Field at about 5:30pm on Tuesday, 15 July. I was in my green '94.

Wahoo!!! Two NSX sightings in a week!

I saw a NA1 GPW with a big spoiler in the parking lot at Crissy Field at about 5:30pm on Tuesday, 15 July. I was in my green '94.

hmm I was fishing at fort point pier from 5-7pm and parked in the crissy field parking lot near the base of the GG bridge but i have a stock spoiler

The one I saw was parked quite far from the base of Golden Gate Bridge.... It was near the round-about, not in the Fort Point parking lot. I could have simply confused with the black one I saw earlier this week though.

Last edited:
Saw a NA1 yellow NSX-T with the top off and a yellow bra turning left on Bishop Ranch 1 at Bollinger Canyon in San Ramon this morning at around 7:45am. Anyone on prime? Do you work at a BR?

Saw a black pre-02 with white interior and gold wheels parked on Fisher Ave. in Los Gatos at about 10:30 a.m. Owner was probably attending a baseball game at the Fisher field. Anyone here?

Saw an NSX on 50 West about 30 minutes ago. It was an earlier, popup headlight equipped red nsx with a black top. All else I could see was a type-r wing, and a drop.

Car looked AWESOME!!

Spotted a silver one on Bohemian Highway just north of Camp Meeker in Sonoma while I was driving southbound in my NA1 BGP. You were standing by the car, and when I tooted the horn, we exchange a wave. Were you at the encampment?

Last edited:
There's a red 97-01 visible from my office window right now at the business park in San Carlos between Industrial and Hwy 101, close to the Brittan exit.

If you're on 'prime, post and we can hook up for lunch. I'm buying!

spotted a green na1 with rims at santana row yesterday afternoon parked around the corner of urban outfitters and blowfish. i parked my black nsx right in front of yours :)

Saw a red NA1 (I think) heading North on US 101 between Petaluma and Santa Rosa at around noon on Sunday, 27 July. I was stuck in the traffic jam heading south. I waved but I wasn't sure if you saw me.

Saw 16 NSX's in the parking lot at McDonald's across the street from IKEA yesterday in Palo Alto. Great looking cars.:biggrin:

That was me! I was going to my boyfriend's... thanks for the thumbs up! :wink:

haha

was that u lynn?

cool
car was looking good and clean.

Last edited:
Saw two NSXs last week. Saw a black NA1 on Grizzly Peak on my way home parked at a turn taking pics of the view on the 23rd. Saw a Silver NSX speeding along 880N at around 4:45pm after the A's game on the 26th.

Saw a 02+ silver parked in downtown Mill Valley at around 7 pm today, Saturday, 9 August. Nice.

Today, 8/15, 10:20AM, Castro St. @ Villa in Mountain View, red NSX, we waved to each other.

Saw a NSX in the garage of Frys electronics in Campbell today at about 4:30. Can't tell if the NSX is black or green. Garage area was fairly dark. Anyone here?

Spotted a Black NSX heading east bound on Homestead toward DeAnza Blvd. It was around 9-10pm so I couldn't make out what year the car was.

Anyone on this board?

Back