• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show us your STMPO and win prizes

All I have for now... no time for photo's lately!
IMG_0153.jpg

Not a great photograph, but here's my chassis bar lurking behind the bumper.

Thanks Ross!

-Mike

Attachments

• Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 126
I finally took a picture of the rear strut bar. Will take some better ones, when I don't have to manually hold up the engine cover.

Attachments

• IMG_3880_1.jpg
    IMG_3880_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 147
1. V-tecpwr
2. Ekin95
3. DrVolkl
4. TXvsLV
5. Moses
6. PoKnow

7. azn8v
8. kwinkler

thanks guys... tomorrow is the last day for this... looks like everyone is getting a gift again sin e participation is stupid low. It only benifits you guys...lol

Regards

Better late than never. Waiting on your install video for the FCR bar. Will be posting more pics. then. Thanks Ross for making excellent products.

1. V-tecpwr
2. Ekin95
3. DrVolkl
4. TXvsLV
5. Moses
6. PoKnow
7. azn8v
8. kwinkler
9. Trust JDM

Thanks John....

I know I am already entered but wanted to add a few more pics. Changed the STMPO decal to red and s/w a few black hoses to red as well.

P1070579_2.jpg

P1070581_2.jpg

Last edited:
2010 First Quarter is over....

We only had 9 contestants again..... so everyone gets a prize.

Check your mail boxes.... 9 oil pan baffles leave today.

P1020159.jpg

Kevin... yours is going to Dave... give him a call when you want to have it installed

Dave - I am sending yours to Brenda's work addy... it's the only address we have on file... I'm sure your ok with it.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to take a pic and post it.

Regards

Ross

Ross, please don't send me that! I cant' see myself welding that into my oil pan anytime soon.. I had the SOS baffled oil pan on my last car, and it was great n all, but I just don't see myself getting to this in the near future! Save a tree and some of my garage space and just hold onto it!!!

I'll take a sticker or two. Thanks!

The prized STMPO graphic proudly applied to my project.
thanks Ross for the great service and help you have lent me.

Attachments

• 2010-04-05 07.26.43.jpg
    2010-04-05 07.26.43.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 127
I received my oil pan baffle yesterday. I suppose I'll have to put this on before I blow my motor at the track like I did in my Integra:frown:

Thanks again Ross.

Just installed the STMPO brake ducts! Thanks for the great NSX products!

4527204044_532f142bc4.jpg

Back