• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Show us your STMPO and win prizes

Re: Show us your STMPO and win prizes!

$25.00 store credit list.....

1) nsxotic911
2) Chris NSX
3) Flyeyes
4)
5)

We look forward to seeing the other 150 shirts we sent out on all the other orders.....

THANK YOU GUYS......

Regards

Can I get entered twice? :wink::biggrin:

P1070201.jpg

LOL.... I'm not sure it would be fair.... but it is cool that you posted twice :smile:

Regards

Hey Ross, Bite Me.

attachment.php

holy shit... when Brian asked me to make that... I was like... I wonder who it is for....

2009 Contest participant List for a free STMPO product is as follows..

1) ekin95
2) Chris NSX
3) Dr Volk
4) SourceNSX
5) 9doors
6) CL65 Captain
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

just a couple of guys in Texas get to double up their $25 gift certificate.... :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01151[1].jpg
    DSC01151[1].jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 186

holy shit... when Brian asked me to make that... I was like... I wonder who it is for....

2009 Contest participant List for a free STMPO product is as follows..

1) ekin95
2) Chris NSX
3) Dr Volk
4) SourceNSX
5) 9doors
6) CL65 Captain
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

HAHAHAH and you almost didnt have it done Jim.... I think its hilarious!

The Q4 2009 contest is over and everyone is a winner.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post a picture....

And Merry Chrictmas and Thank You to everyone who supported us in 2009 by purchasing our products

Regards

Ross

STMPO Race Products

brian urlage gift.jpgxmas t.gallison.gift.jpgxmas nick frunzi.jpgxmas mpkr91.jpgxmas joe hendrickson.jpgxmas jim acerman.jpgxmas dr volk.jpgxmas chris nsx.jpg

HOLY SHIT :eek:

I thought this was over a couple of months ago. I was just posting a picture to show my support. Glad I did because this is my next project for the NSX. I was wondering why you asking for my address, I thought it was the front chasis bar. This is awesome. Thanks a lot Ross.

HOLY SHIT :eek:

I thought this was over a couple of months ago. I was just posting a picture to show my support. Glad I did because this is my next project for the NSX. I was wondering why you asking for my address, I thought it was the front chasis bar. This is awesome. Thanks a lot Ross.

You got it Moses... keep that Ducati on 2 wheels man.

Regards

You guys are really cool!!!

Call it cool if you want too....:tongue:

But over here.. it's more like greatful... Thanks again for the support and the time it took you to post pics... and thanks for rocking the stickers

BTW - Santa's got something else almost done... we do listen to what the community is asking for...

Thank Steve (semnos_NSX) for driving all the way down here from the LA area to allow us to fixture up a RSTB that will work with the CTSC and SOS SC.

Here are pics of the plug...

na2 rstb ctsc sos sc fabrication.jpgP1000837.jpgP1000856.JPGP1000857.jpgP1000873.jpgP1000874.jpgP1000875.jpg

And yes... I did buy extra paint for your custom Volk Blue RSTB so that they are all painted from the same paint mix batch..

I even have enough to do a FSTB for ya in the future...

Regards

Hello Prime,

Show us you STMPO first quarter starts NOW!

Same rules apply. Post a picture of your STMPO merchandise (apparel, decals, products, excreta) and win great prizes!

Have fun with it, post something unique!

Car is in hibernation right now but I managed to snap one. :biggrin:

P1070488.jpg

Ekin.....I love that mesh grill. Is this standard on an 04 or did you buy it somewhere? I have a 2000 and would love to have a grill like this!

Car is in hibernation right now but I managed to snap one. :biggrin:

P1070488.jpg

Ekin.....I love that mesh grill. Is this standard on an 04 or did you buy it somewhere? I have a 2000 and would love to have a grill like this!

It is standard on 02+ I think. The pic is from an 04.

1. V-tecpwr
2. Ekin95

Great Pic Ekin95. Any others?

Had some others in the last contest. Actually the shot on your website is mine. Great pic BTW. :wink::biggrin:

P1070070%5B1%5D.jpg

Back