Shopping for an NSX.

^^^ Nice color combo. PPW is one of my favorites...(after I bought mine and saw one in person).

Yep, those gold wheels on ppw are pure sex.

Thanks, your Zs are nice as well (your NSXs is even better ;) ) hopefully I can venture into the NSX life sometime soon.

Compared to the NSX, what are some of the likes and dislikes from the Z? Is the grass really greener on the other side? :biggrin:

One thing I missed from My350z is the OT section, NSFW threads and the "my wheels are wider than yours" comments. Prime members have a sense of maturity and well mannerism; very welcoming (with a few exceptions) to newbs like me.

Thanks, your Zs are nice as well (your NSXs is even better ;) ) hopefully I can venture into the NSX life sometime soon.

Compared to the NSX, what are some of the likes and dislikes from the Z? Is the grass really greener on the other side? :biggrin:

One thing I missed from My350z is the OT section, NSFW threads and the "my wheels are wider than yours" comments. Prime members have a sense of maturity and well mannerism; very welcoming (with a few exceptions) to newbs like me.
I'll admit the the anything goes NSFW section is the best part of my350Z, after all I am a man and love naked women and there is page after page. I also like the wheels page since wheels make the car. Other than that I don't miss any of it. As far as likes and dislikes, coming from a track model Z as all manufacturers have their problems just like the early NSX with the snapring issues the Z is plagued with trans problem as well, some people have even had 2/3 trannies replaced along with the oil burning issues. My Z will be gone in a week to my best friend and when I see it in the garage every morn. I wonder, am I making a mistake! But the NSX itch has been with me for 16 looooong years and I've gotta scratch it. I've been told by members here to take my time and I am, but man it's very hard. Good luck with your venture.:biggrin:

In your search for an NSX i was curious if there are any problems an auto trans NSX. I know its a sports car and all but there are autos out there. Just askin to get an opinion and some info.

WOW, I'm part of this group too.

Looking for a late model NSX here, going for a huge build.

GQ 350z in the house here.

DavidF,
My name is Prescott. I just bought an NSX a 1996 with 91k miles onit. Pentagon FCU financed it for 60 months at 6.54%. I hope you got a rate like that. I did not know about them until I went to search and hit the "nsx financing". Anyway, welcome aboard. I think you PM me about something, shipping maybe, thanks, Prescott, Baton Rouge,La

Last edited:
Back