SGV Meet 03-11-09 Wednesday

RYU

Legendary Member
Tech Expert
I've received a few request to get something together. Work's been crazy but I always make time for fellow primers! We haven't met up since C&C. Who wants to come out?

Open to everyone who wants to hang out with cool people.

I'm proposing next Wednesday.

Location TBD (options welcome! let's hear it)
Time 8-9pm

I like the parking lot in front of the yogurt place next to the Hat in Alhambra. say that 5 times fast. Otoro knows the name.

you talking about Pingo yogurt? that parking lot is really small.

I saw a bad a$$ blue 66 Chevrolet Chevelle on San Gabriel/Las Tunas @9 this morning:eek:
LOL :biggrin:

How in the heck do you manage to see everybody!??

I took the morning off from work to take it to the paint shop. Had to take a full car to be sure. It's a b*tch matching the blue metallic paint.

You must have been in another car? I didn't notice your X anywhere? Oh wait, where you in your white work truck? haha.. how funny.

you talking about Pingo yogurt? that parking lot is really small.
You know what, you're right. Bad suggestion probably. Last time I was there it was after 10 and the lot was empty.

Might postpone this meet unless more ppl chime in. Really eager to get a morning drive going. The weather is getting very nice. Maybe up to Malibu for a morning brunch or Angeles Crest'ish.

You know what, you're right. Bad suggestion probably. Last time I was there it was after 10 and the lot was empty.

Might postpone this meet unless more ppl chime in. Really eager to get a morning drive going. The weather is getting very nice. Maybe up to Malibu for a morning brunch or Angeles Crest'ish.

AU79 is fine again actually... I was there last week with a few friends that were installing HID's. We had a puny flashlight, security guard saw, so he drove over and shined the lights towards us to help out! The new guard is really nice and helpful!! It's safe again, no worries.. If you do want to go there, wave to him, and let him know a few of us will hang out, and be buying drinks from AU79. :)

As for a canyon run or brunch, i'd be fine with that!! If you can hold off until after the 20th, that'd be great! I think Jerry's studying for finals too... good luck Jerry!!!

LOL :biggrin:

How in the heck do you manage to see everybody!??

I took the morning off from work to take it to the paint shop. Had to take a full car to be sure. It's a b*tch matching the blue metallic paint.

You must have been in another car? I didn't notice your X anywhere? Oh wait, where you in your white work truck? haha.. how funny.

I was at the corner of San Gabriel/Las Tunas in that SBC building doing repairs. your ride rumbles!!!

Last edited:
giftedg rides again....now dropped with H&Rs and 18/19 wedsports sa-67r...autobots let's roll? sorry got carried away

when's the next meetup

Back