Proposed SGV mini-meet for the drive down to C&C

I took a few pictures as well.... when I was near you guys :biggrin: I had my flash fire once, on accident lol :p It was scarry seeing so many police on the other side with their lights on though!!

Yeah, thanks Regan for arranging and printing the maps and stuff. Steve(NSX1) and I was the last ones to leave C&C like around 12:30pm:eek: nice to meeting all the new faces too!

Yeah, thanks Regan for arranging and printing the maps and stuff. Steve(NSX1) and I was the last ones to leave C&C like around 12:30pm:eek: nice to meeting all the new faces too!
Totally np. I thought they were trying to clear the lot by 9pm? I had no idea it was still kosher to stay that late. I would have came back after I picked up my parts.

It's Gail with the white NSX on original wheels. Man I was the only one with original wheels. Time to buy some and help the economy. Great meeting y'all. i'll upload my pics to here and flickr or photobucket soon. The videos and freeway pics turned out well. We didn't get to video the freeway "chase" but I know we got a few NSXs four lane wide. if your on facebook, you can see some of them

hey, you never answered your cell. i wanted to pick you up but never answered and so, i figured decided not to go. didn't want to go by myself on a long trip. :frown:

I took a few pictures as well.... when I was near you guys :biggrin: I had my flash fire once, on accident lol :p It was scarry seeing so many police on the other side with their lights on though!!

What an awesome shot. Gail, I hope you don't mind...

n573021002_1887841_6129.jpg

No Problem Regan. Sharing is caring. I just got the 8Gbs of pictures from my friend. He shot in RAW so its 12Megs a picture. Still working on putting it all together. More to follow. His drive had the pics from "driving" on the freeway from Alhambra.

Hey Guy's!

Had a great time, particularly the ride down to the event! You guys are going to get this old guy killed or at least another ticket! If my wife knew that I was dodging in and out around cars and trucks on the 5, she would have sent me to the dog house. Since I was bringing up the rear for most of the last part of the trip, I got a great view of all those low, sleek NSX’s taking up multiple lanes than falling in line, as if on Q, to pass slower vehicles. Quite a sight!

Thanks Regan!

Mario

It's Gail with the white NSX on original wheels. Man I was the only one with original wheels. Time to buy some and help the economy. Great meeting y'all. i'll upload my pics to here and flickr or photobucket soon. The videos and freeway pics turned out well. We didn't get to video the freeway "chase" but I know we got a few NSXs four lane wide. if your on facebook, you can see some of them

Don't disparage Gail, I have stock wheels too!

Mario

Hey Guy's!

Had a great time, particularly the ride down to the event! You guys are going to get this old guy killed or at least another ticket! If my wife knew that I was dodging in and out around cars and trucks on the 5, she would have sent me to the dog house. Since I was bringing up the rear for most of the last part of the trip, I got a great view of all those low, sleek NSX’s taking up multiple lanes than falling in line, as if on Q, to pass slower vehicles. Quite a sight!

Thanks Regan!

Mario

Mario,

Hope your wife is not able to read this thread:eek:

Not Funny! :frown:

My wife's first husband left her for another woman, so I'm definitely going to make sure she does not see this thread and the e-mails that are being sent to my home e-mail address by NSX Prime LOL

Best

Mario

Not Funny! :frown:

My wife's first husband left her for another woman, so I'm definitely going to make sure she does not see this thread and the e-mails that are being sent to my home e-mail address by NSX Prime LOL

Best

Mario
oh snap! *foot in mouth* LOL. She should know the only mistress in your life is that sexy red NSX you've got there.

Mario - your wheels look a lot nicer than my 16 year old 15/16 inchers. And you ride a lot lower than my nsx-4X4. I need a bailout for new rims

IMO, the actual drive was the highlight of this entire event.

We've talked about a NSX drive for some time now, should we start a GMR luncheon run? :smile:

IMO, the actual drive was the highlight of this entire event.

We've talked about a NSX drive for some time now, should we start a GMR luncheon run? :smile:
Yeah, glendora mountain road... stay awayy!!!!

Hey Jerry, I would advise against GMR. There's tons of debris, and cops are always up there handing tickets out!!!
I saw we go to Mt. Wilson. :)

Back