SGV / AU79 November Meet

The reason I spotted the location is that I do maintence right across the street in the medical center.

dude.. really good catch on your part. i would have never picked that out normally from the small avatar pic.

So since you ask one of the things I do is run a Medical teaching facility. I have a location in that building.

Last edited:
I'm going to pass on ACH. What happen to your ankle???

someone set up a SGV meet :)

ACH opened up this past week. I'm going up to Newcombs this Sat with my friends. I can't drive due to a bum ankle. Will check it out for everyone... Hopefully, the rock slides aren't too crazy after the fire.

dude.. really good catch on your part. i would have never picked that out normally from the small avatar pic.

So since you ask one of the things I do is run a Medical teaching facility. I have a location in that building.

someone set up a SGV meet :)

ACH opened up this past week. I'm going up to Newcombs this Sat with my friends. I can't drive due to a bum ankle. Will check it out for everyone... Hopefully, the rock slides aren't too crazy after the fire.

The reason I spotted the location is that I do maintence right across the street in the medical center.

I'm going to pass on ACH. What happen to your ankle???

You guys post whore like crazy :)

Next meet?

Back