SGV / AU79 November Meet

RYU

Legendary Member
Tech Expert
UPDATE: The meet is on!

Thanks Graeme for the address!
------------------------------------------

Got a few PMs regarding a meet. Thought i'd get the ball going!

Where: AU79 in Arcadia, CA (parking & security was hassle free last time :))
815 W Naomi Ave
Ste G
Arcadia, CA 91007
When: Official Nov 19th, 830pm.
Who: New and Old. Come one come all.

I'll upload the details if there's enough interest.

Last edited:
Ah man, I'll be in the bay setting up the Ella Koon Concert. Perhaps y'all can drive up there for the show 11/21. Ron is coming up for the show. I think its not to hang with me but to hang with ella

Count me in!
However, we did talk at our last meet about a possible meet on the weekend. Maybe breakfast/lunch and then a nice cruise around town. What do you guys think? :rolleyes:

Only three of us it appears. Perhaps we can meet somewher close to CDX_NSX? I'm comming from Sierra Madre. How about you Regan, where are you starting from? Can you meet somewhere near CDX_NSX, which I assume is near the 57 & 210?

My cell no. 626-676-3000

hey mario, regan and graeme,

RE: C&C 11/14 5:30am

do you guys want to meet up at the starbucks off the 10 at citrus. Steve, Ron and I are meeting there to roll down

Gail

I can't make C&C but maybe I can meet after for breakfast if possible. My car is at the shop in Santa Ana and I pick it up Saturdaday at 10 am. I'm getting some goodies put in. :biggrin:

Being that most of us will be at C&C this wknd anyway (which is a nice surprise) we can sched this for maybe the week/wknd after Thanksgiving?

Open to suggestions/opinions for Dec 3rd r 5th. Take a look at your calendars! It's probably the last Thurs that makes sense given any later will be deep into X'mas season. Holla back!

Got a few PMs regarding a meet. Thought i'd get the ball going!

Where: AU79 in Arcadia, CA (parking & security was hassle free last time :))
When: Proposed Nov 19th, 830pm.
Who: New and Old. Come one come all.

I'll upload the details if there's enough interest.

I give up. I think Arcadia is too far for me on a Thursday night, but could you give more info, please, like an address? I don't know what AU79 means. :confused:

Hi Patty,

Would love to meet you and the blue beauty. I didn't get a chance to say hi to everyone at C&C. Hope you're able to make it but I know the drive is a bit far. This is the same reason it's so hard for us to make the SCA meet.

and this goes for everyone.. new faces are always welcome!

Back in the early days of the SGV meet, OC NSXers used to make the drive up as well. Vance, Erick, Jason, Hac and I think even John (scorp965) used to come up. :)

Hi Patty,

Here's the address to AU79 (it's a tea house).

815 W Naomi Ave
Ste G
Arcadia, CA 91007

Thank you, Graeme. A tea house? Never been to a tea house, before. :smile:

Goggle says it's 56 miles and one hour (no traffic) for me to get there. I'd like to come some time but I'll skip it this time.

ryu, you might have already left Cars and Coffee by the time I got there. I had the treat of my 21 year-old son being at my house, so I didn't get to C & C until almost 9 am.

Just wondering who's interested in coming out this Thurs. The C&C meet was fun. Good to see everyone again.

JCC?
Graeme?
Mario?

It's no problem with me if we go or resched. The X needs her weekly drive regardless :)

I can make it.
JC

Back