SGV: Arcadia Au79 @ 9:00PM - Thursday, Aug. 6th

i like that cause i didn't go to the last one

Awesome pics Steve! Let's do a lunch & drive next time?

Thanks, Jerry.

Instead of lunch and a drive, how about a drive and dinner?

Here's the plan...

This Wednesday, 9/16, at 5:30-6pm, Everyone meet and depart the usual meeting place at Au79. Go North and get on the I-210 and go West to the I-5 North. In Valencia, exit on Valencia Blvd. Turn right (Eastbound) until you pass McBean Pkwy, then turn right into the first driveway and park in the Island's parking lot. I'll meet everyone there inside Islands between 6:30 and 7:30pm.

Island's Restaurant
24180 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, CA

There will be a big gathering of cars afterwards (8:30pm) at the local Starbuck's, which is a couple doors away.

Thanks, Jerry.

Instead of lunch and a drive, how about a drive and dinner?

Here's the plan...

This Wednesday, 9/16, at 5:30-6pm, Everyone meet and depart the usual meeting place at Au79. Go North and get on the I-210 and go West to the I-5 North. In Valencia, exit on Valencia Blvd. Turn right (Eastbound) until you pass McBean Pkwy, then turn right into the first driveway and park in the Island's parking lot. I'll meet everyone there inside Islands between 6:30 and 7:30pm.

Island's Restaurant
24180 Valencia Blvd, Santa Clarita, CA

There will be a big gathering of cars afterwards (8:30pm) at the local Starbuck's, which is a couple doors away.
Hey Steve,

As much as I would like to come I just won't be back that early on a work day. Sounds like a fun drive! Take lots of pics as always.

Hey Steve,

I'll have to pass for this work. Something on the weekends would work best. Would your models be there? :smile:

Summer is almost over and we're still planning a drive.......cough RE cough AGEN cough, cough......

Eric,

Did you get your Air suspension put in? Let me know when you're there. I want to come by and look at the demo car.

I'm free for this Thursday. Where's the spot

My car isn't operable yet :(
Greame, i'm in the works of getting my cup kit on to demonstrate for ya guys! Hopefully it's done this week... lots of other stufff going on so it might be a bit.

I have another friend that may join. shaolinkid

so where's the spot?

i'm game with that. 8:30pm?

Back