SGV: Arcadia Au79 @ 9:00PM - Thursday, Aug. 6th

I sure would like to see all you folks again.

The NSX is in storage right now as I've moved from Northridge to Santa Clarita and I'm having the garage floor at my new place epoxy painted.

Perhaps I wouldn't embarrassed you all too badly if I showed up in my lowered Scion "box". :biggrin:

scionfest3_080823_027_800.jpg

Join us Steve. It would be nice to see you, and those babes with you are welcome also.

Steve it would be nice to have you come out anyways!!! Hope we'll see you today!!!

We should all grab dinner sometime soon too! Bring the daily drivers and hang out while eating some delicious foods:biggrin:!!

Great meet, very enjoyable!!! Jerry, I Owe you lunch or something, thanks for spotting me!!!

LOL Shouldn't have followed Nokoni onto the freeway :biggrin: I realized I was going the wrong direction :P

The NSX is in storage right now as I've moved from Northridge to Santa Clarita and I'm having the garage floor at my new place epoxy painted.

Perhaps I wouldn't embarrassed you all too badly if I showed up in my lowered Scion "box". :biggrin:

This Steve...lol. Now, I understand why you've been MIA and you have good reason for it :biggrin::tongue:

Great meet, very enjoyable!!! Jerry, I Owe you lunch or something, thanks for spotting me!!!

LOL Shouldn't have followed Nokoni onto the freeway :biggrin: I realized I was going the wrong direction :P

Anytime buddy :smile: Dude, you choose to follow Nokoni and not them foreign embassy girls? :biggrin:
do this more often.[/QUOTE]

I forgot how much fun these were. Good seeing old and new faces. As far as I know no one got pulled over - then again... for most of that way we were going UNDER the speed limit.

Love the new wing Jerry.

Thanks again Regent j/k :) Let's get plan a drive towards the end of this month? Give me a call when you want the spacers, I'll be around SGV next Monday and Tuesday.

Greeat seeing everyone. The drive was fun, we need to do this more often.
Agreed. Was great seeing everyone. Awesome Grupped M filter!

Great meet guys and good to meet new face's and nsx's. The drive was awesome!!!

It was fun. Must be nice living so close, hence your posting at 1:42AM :jealous: haha

It was great being able to hang with the SGV crowd again. I had forgotten what a good time I have with you all. Wish I could have stayed longer. No probs from the rent-a-cops.

It was great to meet everyone as well. Aside from the rent-a-cop, Alhambra PD was hawking over some jaywalking perpetrators (cough,cough.. NSX owners) and luckily, they were quick footed and did the quick-ghetto-valley blvd.-sprint..... :biggrin:

We need to plan a day run and luncheon soon.

Will post photos later. :smile:

Last edited:
The biggest problem I have with the NSX is that the car attracts way more dudes than girls. Like the dudes who yelled out of Starbucks last night.

We need to crash Scion meets more often!

(You guys can tell it's a Friday at work for me today. I really don't feel like getting anything done.)

I don't mind planning a brunch run up to Newcombs in Angeles Crest if there's enough interest. I've been up a few times this summer already, hence the diff wheels on my car, and it has always been a fun drive.

Jerry - Will call about the spacers! I def want to try them!

The biggest problem I have with the NSX is that the car attracts way more dudes than girls. Like the dudes who yelled out of Starbucks last night.

Scions are all about fancy paint jobs and "glow" (i.e. lighting, neons, flashing LEDs, etc.). So, if we were to crash a Scion meet with a group of NSXs, be prepared to explain why our cars are not modded... :biggrin: :biggrin:

Agreed, lets crash Scion meets, Just look at Steve with those two babes. Now I understand why he had all these blankets on his Scion, and he said it was for his move to the new house. :rolleyes:

It was fun. Must be nice living so close, hence your posting at 1:42AM :jealous: haha

Thanks Jerry! I rather enjoy the drive back to Arcadia:biggrin: Also the most important thing.... Congrats!!!!

Hey Nokoni, is your car perhaps outside on Duarte right now?! I was on the way home and slammed on my brakes when I saw this white NSX parked out almost on the street... but it because the gate to the property was closed. It looked like your car!!

Hey Nokoni, is your car perhaps outside on Duarte right now?! I was on the way home and slammed on my brakes when I saw this white NSX parked out almost on the street... but it because the gate to the property was closed. It looked like your car!!

HAHAHAHA yes that was my car! LOL how funny. haha. Yeah, Arcadia and their no street parking rules or whatever.... I was sorta afraid to leave it there... which I usually leave my car anywhere.. but it just seems VERY out of place sticking onto the sidewalk at a closed gate... but it was only for a few hours ;P

(You guys can tell it's a Friday at work for me today. I really don't feel like getting anything done.)

I don't mind planning a brunch run up to Newcombs in Angeles Crest if there's enough interest. I've been up a few times this summer already, hence the diff wheels on my car, and it has always been a fun drive.

Jerry - Will call about the spacers! I def want to try them!

Let's man it on a Sunday, guys! I'll be working M-Sat for the next month.... so make it Sunday so i can join in the festivities.

Reagan,

I'm in.. just let me know when? Sunday would be great.

Back