Sebring Silver NSX and Red NSX in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I commute from Indiana to Canada quite often to visit my fiance in Barrie, Ontario, Canada (an hour north of Toronto) and had never seen an NSX on the road before other than my own. But yesterday I was driving on the 407 and saw a BEAUTIFUL Sebring Silver NSX with the updated '97-'01 seven spoke NSX wheels, then when I got on the 400 North I saw an early red NSX coupe!! Two NSX's within 10 minutes of each other!! WOW!!

I was wondering if either of those owners are on this board, or if anyone knows just how many Sebring Silver NSX's are in Canada? There cannot be that many.

Anyway....just reporting a cool day on the highway in Canada. :)

It was snowing late last night...nothing substantial..just a few wet flurries...the snow melting as soon as it hit the ground....

but tonight it suppose to be as low as -7 C.....

NCC-1701D said:
It was snowing late last night...nothing substantial..just a few wet flurries...the snow melting as soon as it hit the ground....

but tonight it suppose to be as low as -7 C.....

It snows in July where you live.

I saw a black NSX on the QEW a little ways outside of Toronto today close to Hamilton!! There are NSX's everywhere in Canada this weekend!! :eek:

Yeah it's actually pretty amazing how many NSX's there are in Toronto considering most people don't even drive their cars year round. In fact, I'm willing to bet that other than SoCal, we've probably got the highest per capita NSX density around. My guess is that there are probably at least 50 NSX's in the Toronto area with a population of around 2.5M.

I frequently take both 400 and 407, but didn't have my car out this weekend.

By the way, we've got a local mailing list with a bunch of NSX'ers from the Toronto area Mitch, so maybe you can coordinate your next trip with one of our get-togethers!

Tony + NCC: Where the heck do you guys live? I think it's supposed to be around 25C and sunny this Thursday in Toronto!

Where the heck do you guys live? I think it's supposed to be around 25C and sunny this Thursday in Toronto

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada..

I'm looking out my window and all I see are grey skies with a temperature of 4 C with a windchill making in feeling like 0 C...

Had nice warm sunny weather a few weeks ago...but it turned ugly again....

the only thing I can think that positive is that if the mosquitos have hatched they will all die now......

I'm looking out my window and all I see are grey skies with a temperature of 4 C with a windchill making in feeling like 0 C...

Yikes! I need to stop complaining about Toronto weather! Right now it's sunny and 27C (feels like 34C with the humidity). I think we're getting some freak warm weather this week.. otherwise it's been in the teens the last little while.

I'm just glad to have my car out! :)

Hey guys , way over here in B.C. Victoria, there are about 7 t o10 NSX's here , No targa though. But Vancouver has lots... and yes there is one guy on this site who live's in Victoria with two silver sebrings!!!!!! Luck guy!

Hi Coker Rat, so do you have the car out yet? The weather up there must not be too bad. The town must be rocking right now with the Calgary Flames in the playoff's.... I bet there are a few NSX sitings after the games??????

Arshad said:
...By the way, we've got a local mailing list with a bunch of NSX'ers from the Toronto area Mitch, so maybe you can coordinate your next trip with one of our get-togethers!...

Great!! I will be driving one of the NSX's up there in a few weeks to visit my fiance and finish up on the wedding details, but I would love to try and get together with the Toronto group while I am there. Let me find out which dates I will be there and we will see what we can put together. As you guys may have read....I typically use my '94 NSX for these commutes (yeah...it adds a ton to the odometer, but I like it that way)....the fun of flying through the VTEC on the 680 KM journey is what makes life so grand for me. :)

Hiya Lime Green, long time no chat! Yep, the car has been out for about 5 weeks now and loving it. When are you gonna buckle down and get one of these bad boys? :D

Go Flames!! Kipprusoff = God!

10 cm of snow today in Winterpeg. The snow should turn to freezing rain later today and rain tomorrow. On Sunday the driver's wiper broke.

Mitch,

Email me next time you're coming up and we'll hook up! (I'm on your way up to barrie, just off of hwy 400). We're also having a mini-get together on June 14th at the thornhill cruisers show and shine.. should have several NSX's showing up for that.

[email protected]

Back