S.E. MA mechanic

I'm a new owner of a 95 NSX with 30,000 miles. I'm looking for suggestions on were to bring it to be worked on. How much should a 30,000 mile check up cost? I live in the Plymouth, MA area. Thanks for the help!

I'm asking if its red because I might know where u got your car from. Anyways you should come to our this coming event... pm Tiger740 for details!

I bought my car in Hanson and the car was shipped from Texas last year. Does it sound like the same one. I plan on going to the BBQ & check out the club. Don't know how long I can stay for.

Hi, John,

I don't know any mechanics in S.E. MA.

However, there are some reputable places in North of Boston.

Acura of Peabody - The service manager David Alfano himself owns an NSX, and is the NSX certified mechanic.

Mechanic's Direct (Honda and Acura specialized) - The owner Mitch also owns a beautiful modded NSX, and he's truly an amazing guy. Amazing price for the NSX members.

http://www.mechanicsdirect.com/

Northhampton Acura - A lot of long-time NSX owners in NH uses this place, and I was informed that they have a very talented and reputable NSX mechanic. RichH and Caz-nsx can tell you more about him.

Hope to see you on Saturday. Mitch from Mechanic's Direct may also show up at the event... so you can ask him more specific questions.

Back