• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Route KS - Anyone stocking?

Anyone stocking Route KS products?

I have been looking into getting one of the NSXR GT rear bumpers pictured below.

If you can get ahold of this, please pm me a price. According to this ad on their website, it is about $825 USD (i'm sure that's before shipping)....Thanks

Screen shot 2013-03-22 at 11.09.06 PM.jpg

Last edited:
NSX1145,

You should become a U.S. Distributor for them.. I know Vividracing also sells RouteKS parts but they tend to have a huge markup.

Mike

NSX1145, if you want my build list just PM me :cool:

Not at all, I'm using the Taitec front bumper / canards, DF side skirts... and Spoon NSX mirrors... :)

But this rear bumper is sexy!

Hmmm...Or maybe we should get Spoon to make a special front bumper for us...the temptations

It was a tossup between this RKS bumper or the GT-One rear bumper.

Last edited:
That bumper doesn't look so good from the side.

I'm sure it's probably 3-4 layer fiberglass plastic like most Japanese parts, which are somewhat flimsy...

oh, er....I mean "light weight"...haha

Someone offer that route ks side skirt flare for oem 02 sides.

1. socold57

$750 before shipping for a chintzy piece of plastic.... Too much for that skirt flare IMO.

I just told scorp too but I don't get what you guys see in the RGT kit. It's the riciest looking thing I've seen come out of a factory short of the sport S kit for the Toyota corolla.

Look at the rear bumper.... From the back it's ok but from the sides it looks like a stepper machine from my gym. And don't get me started on that snorkel... Holy long grain man....

6f25864ffd93544d4836228c23d40b7c_zps67311f3a.jpg

Is that a gb price or naw , how much shipped to the USA

Regarding RKS parts, I currently have the Madonna kit and was quite disappointed that like my previous sorcery kit, it is thin and flimsy for what you pay for. After sorcery lessons learned. When ordering larger FRP Parts IE: front bumpers or quarters, reinforcing is always going to be a process in prep which can entail sectioning for gap correction, correction of warpage, defining trimming from mould release, and also blocking. I have had to do this to both Madonna and Sorcery authentic parts. The end costs can deter most unless you know what you are doing, have someone who is knowledgeable and/or can meet demands of installing a quality finished product. This is not a fast process if done right.

Just my 2.5 cents....

What car is getting the Madonnakit put on synergy004?

Back