RoundRock (Austin)

I'm being sent to RoundRock for 2 days next week for work. It's Monday and Tuesday, but may arrive early or late Sunday evening. Haven't been to Austin in more than 10-12 years. I remember alot of hills, but don't recall if the roads have nice pavement for a smooth ride.... If not, I wont make the trip in the NSX. If so, I will...but I don't know anyone in Roundrock and need some Prime members to show me where to hang out. :smile:

Hill Country chillin'...

I'm being sent to RoundRock for 2 days next week for work. It's Monday and Tuesday, but may arrive early or late Sunday evening. Haven't been to Austin in more than 10-12 years. I remember alot of hills, but don't recall if the roads have nice pavement for a smooth ride.... If not, I wont make the trip in the NSX. If so, I will...but I don't know anyone in Roundrock and need some Prime members to show me where to hang out. :smile:
I'm down for whatever when you're in the area. Just drop me a pm w/ your cel' number and when you'll be in town. I'm sure a few other NSX'ers in the area would be game for hangin' out, etc'. The Greater Austin area is scenic and has well-maintained roads, in general... your NSX will enjoy, as you will as well! :cool:

I game as well. Shoot me a PM. What days will you be here?

-Jose.

Back