road trip!

thanks! although Q deserves the credit, not me. the topper is that it drives as good as it looks, i couldn't be more pleased.

Jason,

I'm glad you're enjoying the car. I have to admit, it still hurts to think that it's gone. However, I take solace in the fact that it went to another NSX enthusiast who will cherish it as I did.

Reading these posts, I take a little pride that you guys think it looks good!:biggrin: I put a lot of thought into making this car something special. I tried very hard to marry form with function in a tasteful way.

I have a feeling that I'll be seeing her again someday.:redface:

Jason,

I'm glad you're enjoying the car. I have to admit, it still hurts to think that it's gone. However, I take solace in the fact that it went to another NSX enthusiast who will cherish it as I did.

Reading these posts, I take a little pride that you guys think it looks good!:biggrin: I put a lot of thought into making this car something special. I tried very hard to marry form with function in a tasteful way.

I have a feeling that I'll be seeing her again someday.:redface:

come on down to vir and i can pretty much guarantee you'll see it again :)

i had it detailed today and treated to an acrylic top coat and it looks fabulous (should have photos soon). taking it to the italian car gathering tomorrow morning, we'll see who gets more attention - the nsx or the f-cars *grin*

Last edited:
That car was always stunning to look at, very well kept. Sean certainly set it up well. I have spent many miles behind it admiring its sound and stance, we will miss it here in Chicago. Enjoy!

Back