RSO34
ClimberAO
TonyD
Garys 1991 NSX
Acura NSX Pilot
The Kid
S Koehke
Omeganorm

Mine is sitting, all stamped up and ready on my counter, along with all my bills:frown: I promise I'll mail it tommorow:redface:

Good news, TonyD's registration with the American Flag arrived yesterday.

We got 20 cars so far! Come on folks registration forms should be flying back to me. :biggrin:

23 cars and 36 friends!! Life can't get much better than this.

Can only hope that the weather will be as nice as it is going to be for NSX-stock!

25 Cars and 40 Friends!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Reminder. Registration closes on Saturday June 16.

Hopefully, the Don will even have his NSX to drive with us!!!!

If it is not too late, I would like to sign up for the Run. It would be myself and my wife, and my '91. Check will go out today if I don't hear anything back.

Welcome aboard. Please mail the registration form and check.
Thanks,
Don

29 cars and 47 friends

Drawing for the glider rides will be on Sunday!

Last edited:
Hey this is Desmond. i got the registration at nsxstock...and i just found it. will mail it in soon. what exactly is this event? any more details.

Thank you to all that have registered. Later today the drawing will be held to pick the winners of the glider rides donated by the NSXCA. The lucky winners will be contacted this evening and will be posted on Prime. Good luck to all!

Well folks, I've got good news and better news.

It just didn't seem to us that 2 glider rides was enough with over 50 friends attending, so we decided to give away 3 rides! :biggrin:

Drum roll please..... The winners are:

Melissa Violand (guest of Charles Grass)
Bags (guest of Tony DeJoie)
Drifter

Congratulations to all.

If you are still interested in a glider ride, there are still time slots available. You will need to call the airport to discuss timing and price.

Last edited:
Well folks, I've got good news and better news.

It just didn't seem to us that 2 glider rides was enough with over 50 friends attending, so we decided to give away 3 rides! :biggrin:

Drum roll please..... The winners are:

Melissa Violand (guest of Charles Grass)
Bags (guest of Tony DeJoie)
Mystery NSXer -- waiting to confirm that this person wants to take the ride. If not, we will pick another name from the hat.

Congratulations to all.

If you are still interested in a glider ride, there are still time slots available. You will need to call the airport to discuss timing and price.
Sure, you probably promised Bags some Sax!!!! Looking forward to Sunday!!!

Registration is closed. Final tally.

31 cars, 1 expertly piloted air plane and 54 friends (priceless).

The final winner of the glider ride is Drifter. Congrats!

Sure, you probably promised Bags some Sax!!!! Looking forward to Sunday!!!

You shouldn't be trying to tarnish the good name of 'TheDon' like that:eek:
He's just too honest a person to be rigging a drawing. She won fair and square and even paid for an upgrade.:smile:

Roger, to help you twist the truth, as always, you can say she paid for an upgrade to make sure I wouldn't take a glider ride with her...:tongue:

Back