11. Gary Sender
12. Chuck and Fernande
13. Blenz91
14. AnyNSX
15. Simon
16. Wick
17. RDJ1022
18. jh_NSX
19. RPM217 & Nancy (if it's Chuck and Fernande & I paid for Nancy too.........)
20. Jukngene

Check is in zee mail
21. LarryB
22. Honcho
23. Sparkman
24. ClimberAO
25. Dynamic-uzed-auto
26. FTuhy
27. Steve Kohke

Please see correction above!!!

Getting close to the 30 car mark!!

Confirmed:
1. PeterMills
2. The Hawk
3. RSO34
4. Howard Greenberg
5. Passline
6. The Big E
7. DSwartz
8. TonyD
9. Pooh
10. TheDon67
11. Gary Sender
12. Chuck and Fernande
13. Blenz91
14. AnyNSX
15. Simon
16. Wick
17. RDJ1022
18. jh_NSX
19. Nancy and RPM217
20. Jukngene
21. Honcho
22. FTuhy

Check is in zee mail
23. LarryB
24. Sparkman
25. ClimberAO
26. Dynamic-uzed-auto
27. Steve Kohke
28. Tytus
29. clembeauch

Last edited:
I just got the okeedokee to attend so I'll see ya guys next Saturday and the preverbial check will be in the mail...:biggrin:

Tytus

Over 30 and still growing!!!

Confirmed:
1. PeterMills
2. The Hawk
3. RSO34
4. Howard Greenberg
5. Passline
6. The Big E
7. DSwartz
8. TonyD
9. Pooh
10. TheDon67
11. Gary Sender
12. Chuck and Fernande
13. Blenz91
14. AnyNSX
15. Simon
16. Wick
17. RDJ1022
18. jh_NSX
19. Nancy and RPM217
20. Jukngene
21. Honcho
22. FTuhy
23. 92nsxdriver

Check is in zee mail
24. LarryB
25. Sparkman
26. ClimberAO
27. Dynamic-uzed-auto
28. Steve Kohke
29. Tytus
30. clembeauch
31. bone-stock

I sure hope that Clem's on his way, or you know he's going to be late!!!!:wink:

This is a two step problem. How long will it take Clem to find the keys before he can get the NSX moving?
I don't think Clem uses keys, he kick starts it!!!:eek:

Damn!!! I wanted to be lucky #30 but Tytus beet me. Count Bone-Stock Bruce in for 2. You know where my check is:smile:

Nope, Clem got #30, he has all the luck.

Tytus

Over 30 and still growing!!! Who will be the 30th paid? That is the real question. :smile:

Confirmed:
1. PeterMills
2. The Hawk
3. RSO34
4. Howard Greenberg
5. Passline
6. The Big E
7. DSwartz
8. TonyD
9. Pooh
10. TheDon67
11. Gary Sender
12. Chuck and Fernande
13. Blenz91
14. AnyNSX
16. Wick
17. RDJ1022
18. jh_NSX
19. Nancy and RPM217
20. Jukngene
21. Honcho
22. FTuhy
23. 92nsxdriver
24. Tytus
25. Bone-stock
26. Steve Kohke

Check is in zee mail
27. LarryB
28. Sparkman
29. ClimberAO
30. Dynamic-uzed-auto
31. clembeauch
32. aaron94t
33. Jerry Stock
34. Koches
35. LarryG

Last edited:
Newbe NSX question here: I have been to numerous S2000 drives in the past, and am wondering if the same or similar guidelines apply. Will we be broken down into small drive groups (10 or so cars per group), should we bring a 2-way radio along, and will this be a "spirited" or "touring" drive? (I hope it's spirited!) Inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know!:confused:

Excellant questions

our runs tend to be a spirited touring drive if you get my drift. Some of the gang is very spirited (Pooh, Chuck, RPM217, etc...) while some of us (me) tend to the touring side. For me it all depends on the type of roads we are on. If there is plenty of room to see what's ahead, then I'm spirited, but if we are in a congested area or children playing, etc., touring is the ONLY way to go. Although some think that a group drive trumps the law (and laws of physics), it just doesn't. Don't worry, if Mr. Horsepower is leading the group drive down to the RIver Run, you'll have plenty of spirited driving!

Hopefully you will find a pleasant mixture. Any slow non-NSXs we encounter in the route were paid by me to go slow to keep you folks honest. :eek:

Radios: the club has its own radio frequency in the business band spectrum. Many of our members own them and will have them. Bring your two-way with you and you can always give the second to somebody with a club radio to keep you in the loop.

Run groups: I've never been that formal about them for the River Run. There are three of us who know the route so it makes sense to break up into groups of 10ish. There will be other traffic so it will be difficult to keep all cars together at all times. We try to have the caboose in each group have a club radio to keep from losing folks.

Make sense?

Newbe NSX question here: I have been to numerous S2000 drives in the past, and am wondering if the same or similar guidelines apply. Will we be broken down into small drive groups (10 or so cars per group), should we bring a 2-way radio along, and will this be a "spirited" or "touring" drive? (I hope it's spirited!) Inquiring minds (at least mine) want to know!:confused:

^^^Thanks for answering my questions! I'm going to feel right at home here! :smile:

I know I am late to the game, but can I still get in. I just bought another NSX and happen to be in Poughkeepsie NY. I will driving back to NC over the weekend, and thought this would be a great diversion. Is anyone coming from Poughkeepsie area?

PM sent

I know I am late to the game, but can I still get in. I just bought another NSX and happen to be in Poughkeepsie NY. I will driving back to NC over the weekend, and thought this would be a great diversion. Is anyone coming from Poughkeepsie area?

You're kidding, right?

Wow, we are going to have a lot of cars folks!!!! Forecast is for sun, lots of it. So it is all good. almost 35 cars and 60 friends will be meeting this Saturday.

Confirmed:
1. PeterMills
2. The Hawk
3. RSO34
4. Howard Greenberg
5. Passline
6. The Big E
7. DSwartz
8. TonyD
9. Pooh
10. TheDon67
11. Gary Sender
12. Chuck and Fernande
13. Blenz91
14. AnyNSX
15. Koches-repairs
16. Wick
17. RDJ1022
18. jh_NSX
19. Nancy and RPM217
20. Jukngene
21. Honcho
22. FTuhy
23. 92nsxdriver
24. Tytus
25. Bone-stock
26. Steve Kohke
27. LarryB
28. Dynamic-uzed-auto
29. Jerry Stock

Check is in zee mail
30. Sparkman
31. ClimberAO
32. clembeauch
33. aaron94t
34. LarryG

Looks like we are going to have a sunny sky tomorrow but it will be hot! My computer line at home isn't working, so I'll be off the air once I leave work in a little bit. So if you need to reach me, please do so by phone.

See ya all tomorrow!

And not to hijack the thread, but since a little cross-posting never hurt anyone don't forget about this great event in July:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1323091#post1323091

As you can see, we have a special pre-event bbq with the campers the evening before and will be making a donation to the camp. For those of you who are attending the River Run but can't make it to Kids Day, we would ask that you consider whether you might be able to add to what we will be giving the camp by making a small, or even a large, donation. Larry will be accepting cash/checks and will be making the presentation at the camp (p.s. it's a surprise to the camp so shhhhhhhh.......)

Looks like we are going to have a sunny sky tomorrow but it will be hot! My computer line at home isn't working, so I'll be off the air once I leave work in a little bit. So if you need to reach me, please do so by phone.

See ya all tomorrow!

Hi Don,

Can you clarify where will be meeting? After making the turn onto Lodi Hill Rd from River Rd (Rt 32) how far do you travel to our meeting place? I tried to find the sign you have in the picture of our starting point but only ended up on poorly paved roads. I know I am getting old and my eyes are failing, but just trying to make sure I end up at the correct location.

Thanks

Tony,

As Don is probably playing his sax I'll respond.
The starting point is 0.1 miles on Lodi Hill from River Road on the left.
See you there.

Tony,

As Don is probably playing his sax I'll respond.
The starting point is 0.1 miles on Lodi Hill from River Road on the left.
See you there.

I realize when I drove by I made a left onto Lodi and the GPS was pointing me about another .2 miles past the parking lot - so my tired eyes simply missed it :redface:

Back