River Run - Registration

Great news. The registration forms have been mailed to all members of the Northeast NSXCA. If you haven't already recieved it, you will shortly.

For those NSX owners who are interested in attending but are not club members, please PM me with your email address and in return I will send you a registration form.

Looking forward to seeing ya all on June 24.

Refer to my other post for details of the days festivities

The list of registered attendees as of June 17 - registration is now closed

TheDon67
Chuck Morgan
RANDAI
RPM217
The Hawk
J Decker
Ftuhy
Peter Mills
W Gill
Jalnjr
B Wagner
S Koeke
Tony D
The Big E
The Kid
Garys91NSX
Drifter
RSO34
Larry G
Omeganorm
ClimberAO
Sparkman
AcuraNSXPilot
H Greenberg
DSwartz
KingKingNSX
M Laido
ericwgnsx
Koches
C Grass
ericwgnsx

Last edited:
Hey Don, Ginnie and I will see you on the 24th. The check is in the mail. We're looking for a good hotel in that area. Any suggestions ??

The check is in the mail, Nancy can't wait to see everyone again, and like I said previously, she'll be the one wearing the "blinders" while I'm driving and I'll have the ear plugs in!:eek:

Im in, ill send the check out when I get home.

Sorry Bailey, I don't do PayPal. Long story for another day ..... :mad:

Chuck, any suggestions for hotels? If you like B&B's, New Hope has a lot to offer. www.newhopepa.com

I got the letter and I'd love to do this, but driving over 5 hours to do a one hour drive doesn't make any sense to me. Don't you guys ever do a weekend thing? I'd do it if there was a stay-over/party deal. All I ever see in the Northeast region is morning drives, lunch and that's it. Do you all live that close to each other that a one day thing is doable? Or is it that you don't want to spend that much time together? :biggrin:

Many folks make a weekend out of it. Come early and spend a day sightseeing in Philly or New Hope. Do it on your own or see if another NSXer wants to join you.

Heck, many of us used to travel at least 5 hours for Rich Hutte's one day events in New Hampshire. We had a great time and nobody complained.

I guess I'm just worried about the "safety in numbers" factor in staying over somewhere I don't know. And the hanging out as well. For me it's as much about the people as it is the car, sometimes more so.

For those of you who don't want to miss this exciting event due to overnight accomodations, here are a few very convenient possibilities.

The National Hotel in Frenchtown, NJ, ten minutes from Van Sant-

http://www.frenchtownnational.com/

Ever May On The Deleware in Erwinna, five minutes to Van Sant-

http://www.bnbfinder.com/?action=photoGallery&innId=13670&imageId=1467

And The Widow McCrea House in Frenchtown, also ten minutes to Van Sant-

http://www.widowmccrea.com/

Personally have never used them but they've been there forever. This is a very rural area so selections are limited.
Hope to see you all on the 24th.

Check out the attendee list -- 10 early birds have signed up. I know we can do better! :smile:

Add my name. However, since I am protesting the unjustified postal increase and refuse to wait in a line to buy two cent stamps (I am sure that JALNJR can find a conspiracy in this somewhere), I will send an online check.

Add my name. However, since I am protesting the unjustified postal increase and refuse to wait in a line to buy two cent stamps (I am sure that JALNJR can find a conspiracy in this somewhere), I will send an online check.
the emergence of email is the reason for postal spikes....
and that ain't no conspiracy.

here's some bub stamps...:biggrin:
you'll still need to add your 2 cents:wink:
sta05vh7mxg1.jpg

Hey Bubbie
Due to moving and packing I'm sure I will find the form but I believe that I stated the first day you posted that I will be there :biggrin: After all with things as busy as they are the first time I see my car might be the day of the RRun at your place :cool:

Can't wait for the event !

I can only pray that those stamps are self-adhesive..............

The thought of Tony licking "Bub" just leaves me...........disgusted!!!
Bags told me that Tony's clueless, so there!!!:biggrin: :eek: :cool:

The thought of Tony licking "Bub" just leaves me...........disgusted!!!
Bags told me that Tony's clueless, so there!!!:biggrin: :eek: :cool:

Where have you been? We don't lick stamps anymore. But you do have to peel "Bub" off slowly.:biggrin:

Where have you been? We don't lick stamps anymore. But you do have to peel "Bub" off slowly.:biggrin:

I shudder to think how much pleasure Tony would derive from "peeling Bub off", Bags, get out of the house now!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Back