• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

RE: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

RE: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

I was wonder what ever happened to the "Tamoske" parts that Dan (NA1/2-R) had sent to John (Anytime) for a distribution. The original thread here >> http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117773 that started all this has been closed/locked and the is no way to follow up on this. On the last post of that thread http://http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1162721&postcount=155 Anytime was suppose to set up a poll of some kind to figure out a way to distribute the parts in his poccession to people who were involved with the "Tamoske GB scam" I tried to PM Anytime about this but his pm box is full. It's been over 3 weeks since this was to occur. I'm merely trying to follow up on this and hope that this has not fallen into some black hole and forgotten.

Last edited:
Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by Anytime

Not forgotten. I have been busy with life and still need to gather all the peoples names who were in the the group buys. Also, figuring out how to raffle the stuff in a fair fashion.
John

This has been amazing journey from the peanut gallery:redface: Props to John for taking on the responability of distribution.

This has been amazing journey from the peanut gallery:redface: Props to John for taking on the responability of distribution.

+1.
I thank God everyday that I didn't get roped into this deal.
very sorry for those that did though.

+1.
I thank God everyday that I didn't get roped into this deal.
very sorry for those that did though.

Thanks. Do we want to start a list of who ordered what? I can start it off.

Carbon Fibre Console
Soloracer951 - double din w/ashtray and coin tray

Door Inserts
Soloracer951

Whoever is next just quote my reply and add your names to the list for the next guy to quote. We should be able to get a list for John put together this way.

Carbon Fibre Console

Door Inserts
Soloracer951

Whoever is next just quote my reply and add your names to the list for the next guy to quote. We should be able to get a list for John put together this way.

What is interesting is that he is doing business on EBAY and has a good rating.

Re: Follow up on Tamoske parts to be raffled out by 'ANYTIME'

Is there anyone who has the correct list of people who got jacked? The exact one, or as close as possible. I need to get on with this, so we can have a happy resolution to all or most involved.
John :biggrin:

Is there anyone who has the correct list of people who got jacked? The exact one, or as close as possible. I need to get on with this, so we can have a happy resolution to all or most involved.

You have a PM.

Carbon Fiber Console
N S X- double din/ashtray/coin tray

Door Inserts
Soloracer951
N S X

CF Gauge Cluster Trim Bezel
N S X

Next...

Are those of you who received Tamoske center consoles happy with the quality?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hi,

there will be news on all this Tamoske issue shortly.

I ask that the raffled be on hold until then, please.

Thanks,
Nuno

I just think it's funny how after 2 months of dan having the parts and not doing anything with them he's called a thief and now anytime has been sitting on them for over 2 months and there's no name calling.:biggrin::confused:

I just think it's funny how after 2 months of dan having the parts and not doing anything with them he's called a thief and now anytime has been sitting on them for over 2 months and there's no name calling.:biggrin::confused:

Because people know it better not to mess with John..;)
Thanks John for helping me out of this mess.

This is rediculous. So over 4 months after a shipment of consoles from Coz (from Tamoske) to 2 other Prime members, pretty much no one has received anything yet. What's the holdup? I'm very dissapointed in the actions of people here in the states who have not been keeping the community up to date much better than Tamoske did.

These consoles were originally suppose to go to me after Coz and while I'm in a different state about twice a month, I would have done a far better job communicating with the community about any delays on my behalf. Regardless of my busy schedule, I would have been much quicker returning the parts than this is taking.

I paid for a double-din ash tray delete and coin tray delete as well as door inserts.

Do something, this is unacceptable for 'honest' and 'good' people.

Hi,

well.... Tamoske claim that Coz and Dan received a total of 10 consoles and 10 inserts sets from him... i have a list of people within the GroupBuy 2, but i don't know who ordered what... i need to know that and exactly what Anytime have in his hands to cross reference...

Tamoske will soon make the 6 consoles and the 6 inserts that are left, and i need to know (he needs also) what to make so everyone receives exactly what was ordered..

So, resuming:

- I need a complete list of what Anytime have in his hands (DD, no ashtray, etc,etc)
- I need to know who ordered what

This is taking too long since the end of GB, and i want to help to end this all.

Thanks,
Nuno

I know even after a 2 year delay, at this point I would still prefer getting what I ordered rather than being put into a "Chance Raffle". So if there is a chance of that, again for the record I ordered: door inserts and a full delete console(no radio or ashtray opennings) I would settle fora single DIN console if the full delete was not possible.

Todd

I really don't know what the hell is going on here, but I've sent out the GB list a few times already to those individiuals that supposedly is taking charge of the distribution. :confused:

Ok. After much delay, I'll just use The Hat 2.3.

Hell has no place here, except for Tamoske...........

There will be multiple hats -
One hat for the complete kits (radio surround, door switch plates, etc) and one for just the radio surrounds. Those who ordered the complete kits will be in one hat and those who ordered radio surrounds will be in the other. That means that your chance of winning what you actually ordered is greater.

I appologize for the delay and to be honest, I still haven't even opened the box to seperate these parts out. Toss aside any ill thinking that I want any of these parts and or my friends (I already have my radio, switch plates and gauge surrounds plated).

I hope that everyone involved is at least somewhat happy that this is coming to a end and realize that some will get parts and some won't.

The luck of the draw is going to be bittersweet.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Hi,

well.... Tamoske claim that Coz and Dan received a total of 10 consoles and 10 inserts sets from him... i have a list of people within the GroupBuy 2, but i don't know who ordered what... i need to know that and exactly what Anytime have in his hands to cross reference...

Tamoske will soon make the 6 consoles and the 6 inserts that are left, and i need to know (he needs also) what to make so everyone receives exactly what was ordered..

So, resuming:

- I need a complete list of what Anytime have in his hands (DD, no ashtray, etc,etc)
- I need to know who ordered what

This is taking too long since the end of GB, and i want to help to end this all.

Thanks,
Nuno

That is untrue,
Tamoske sent me total of 8 center consoles and 4 sets of door inserts.
Which one center console and 1 set of door inserts belong to me. So John should have 7 sets of center consoles and 3 sets of door inserts.

It is amazing how people will never be satisfied with no matter what others do for them.

If I knew helping people turned out like this, I would have just sent everything back to Tamoske and just keep what belongs to me!!!!:mad: I am really pissed!!!

Hi,

Well... the raffles WILL complicate the fullfill of the GB orders... if the consoles already in US soil waited about 6 months to get to their owners, i think one more month won't hurt. I mean, so many months with no news and now, that i said that some news are on the way, i see a sudden hurry...

ANYTIME, i ask once again, please hold the raffle. I've been talking with Lud about the thread i'm writting and he is waiting that i send it to him for his approval.

Thanks,
Nuno

Ok. After much delay, I'll just use The Hat 2.3.

Hell has no place here, except for Tamoske...........

There will be multiple hats -
One hat for the complete kits (radio surround, door switch plates, etc) and one for just the radio surrounds. Those who ordered the complete kits will be in one hat and those who ordered radio surrounds will be in the other. That means that your chance of winning what you actually ordered is greater.

I appologize for the delay and to be honest, I still haven't even opened the box to seperate these parts out. Toss aside any ill thinking that I want any of these parts and or my friends (I already have my radio, switch plates and gauge surrounds plated).

I hope that everyone involved is at least somewhat happy that this is coming to a end and realize that some will get parts and some won't.

The luck of the draw is going to be bittersweet.

Thanks,

Hi,

here is the info i have on both groupbuys, one for consoles and another for inserts.

I removed Dan because he already said that he took his own parts before sending out the rest to Anytime.

I ask all involved to help me complete both lists and their info. And i also need that Anytime see what he received so i can know what is missing. (tonight i will try to dig all threads related to this to fetch info)

Consoles:
Consoles1.jpg

Inserts:
Inserts.jpg

Thanks,
Nuno

Last edited:

Hi,

here is the info i have on both groupbuys, one for consoles and another for inserts.

I removed Dan because he already said that he took his own parts before sending out the rest to Anytime.

I ask all involved to help me complete both lists and their info. And i also need that Anytime see what he received so i can know what is missing. (tonight i will try to dig all threads related to this to fetch info)

Consoles:
Consoles1.jpg

Inserts:
Inserts.jpg

Thanks,
Nuno

Nuno,
I will give you the information from both group buy lists once I get home from work. However I wouldn't know who has gotten what, as I've been out of the loop for a while now.

Hi Guys,

i updated the Excel sheets shown above.. please refresh your browsers to view the updated version, as i replaced the images.

Some remarks:

- the red means unknown information
- the greens means complete info, which results from crossing threads, NMYMIRR info, etc
- Blue over Black, was on NMYMIRR lists but not on Tamoske's
- Black lettering, not even a post confirming this, but on Tamoske list

later today i will finally send a preview of my thread to Lud, so he can see it.

I think that very soon everyone will get what they payed for... i pretty confident :wink:

I need this GB info as complete as it can be so when i create my thread, everything there is 100% accurate.

I will ask again: I need to know the details of what ANYTIME have in his hands.

Thanks,
Nuno

Back