Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

caliphotography_2289898.jpg

I like the idea of the jettisoning tow hook cover if you need that extra bit of umph at the track:biggrin: see above.....

Whats wrong with it? it goes along the A pilar ... what curve around the dash? it doesn't go anywhere near the dash.... :confused:

It has nothing to do with the dash, think of structural stress points and how they will work in the point of impact (as intended). A weak spot will go first and a point turns into a bend which is aiming at the torso already. Think of it as a skyscraper with a series of random curves and that skyscraper is suppose to withstand massive impact from the roof. You guys on here are smart people, you'll figure it out. Must picture impacts from front impact and rollover and just picture what gives first (hint: it's the bend at the dash)

I am completely ignoring how unsafe it is to run a 6pt with a car that isn't operated with a helmet 100% of the time. This one should already make sense.

If you think I am full of shit then please make a post on the sandbox on roadraceautox.com and see what they think.

It has nothing to do with the dash, think of structural stress points and how they will work in the point of impact (as intended). A weak spot will go first and a point turns into a bend which is aiming at the torso already. Think of it as a skyscraper with a series of random curves and that skyscraper is suppose to withstand massive impact from the roof. You guys on here are smart people, you'll figure it out. Must picture impacts from front impact and rollover and just picture what gives first (hint: it's the bend at the dash)

I am completely ignoring how unsafe it is to run a 6pt with a car that isn't operated with a helmet 100% of the time. This one should already make sense.

If you think I am full of shit then please make a post on the sandbox on roadraceautox.com and see what they think.

first of all its not my car and its not my roll cage...

first of all its not my car and its not my roll cage...

No worries, I feel this odd need to let people on various websites to let them know when their boy racer mods are incredibly dangerous. This site isn't nearly as bad as most.

The worst part of selling a car to somone you know is that you end up seeing pics of it all the time :(
264841_10150977910857681_1778136214_n.jpg

35mmqdx.jpg

no filters lol
15zrxu.jpg

no filters:tongue:
i5def4.jpg

:redface:

^^^ Gorgeous!!

Agreed. I read a thread before where someone used a belt out of a different car that fit through the side hole so it didn't go over the seat. They also sell a belt extension that attaches to the factory belt and fits through the hole. I was just excited and wanted to see how the seat looked in the car lol.

Back on topic...

IMG_20120318_180758-1.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

mag blue te37's on a yellow nsx...never thought id see it but, I do like it! plus I give you props for just having a set :wink:, I had a set of 15's on my civic and got more attention from the wheels than I could imagine lol.

Last edited:
Back