Random NSX pictures that don't each deserve their own thread

From Thunderhill this weekend:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AnWxyEqwqDM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Little scary to see you going nice and quick like that so far off the line.

T-Hill is a really fun/great track.

95e482a6e19711e195f322000a1d0ce4_7.jpg

i bought some ad08s for my new daily wheels jesus there so fat and wide compared to my old tires lol

Socold,
I don't think most of the people looking at these photos "know" what those wheels are...

Great Choice on the "W's"
J.

We all know what they are, be it Wisesports or Mugens. We just want better pics!

Last edited:
Little scary to see you going nice and quick like that so far off the line.

T-Hill is a really fun/great track.

That isn't me, that's Igor's 650hp Lovefab turbo 3.5L track NSX. Really well done car for what he uses it for.

Oh man I want that car! Makes me want to put my factory side skirts back on too. I hate my wings west ones.

I took this pic after my friend installed my RB BBK... I painted the calipers to freshen them up... now im cleaning the suspension and wheel wells. Should be back on the ground tomorrow.

bbk01.jpg

PS, don't get in an accident. That thing WILL impale you. It doesn't take a professional fabricator to tell you this.

How would that impale someone? :confused::confused:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/De2UtnrvO98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Me on my way to work :)

I doubt it will impale him, more like a baseball-bat to the head :wink:

Look at the shitty bends and remember that they will be stress points, so that curve around the dash could have very unfortunate consequences.

I'm not trying to be a hater or anything, but that is a really really bad design. If it is one of four then the other 3 should be found and melted.

Look at the shitty bends and remember that they will be stress points, so that curve around the dash could have very unfortunate consequences.

I'm not trying to be a hater or anything, but that is a really really bad design. If it is one of four then the other 3 should be found and melted.

Whats wrong with it? it goes along the A pilar ... what curve around the dash? it doesn't go anywhere near the dash.... :confused:

They look very similar the 02 style and they seem to be very rare when I just searched Google. Kudos to you. Do you have any specs on weights? I'm guessing you have 17x8+42 and 18x9+38?

Back