Randolph AFB area spotted

Anyone on here in the San Antonio area, driving near Randolph AFB yesterday? It was a red 91-94, with the stock wheels. Saw the car twice, once by Pat Booker Road and the other driving on 1604 by 10/90E. Let me know it was you. I was in my other car, and couldn't stop to talk to you.:redface:

Brent,

It may have been me. I've got a red '91 and think I was in that area during the timeframe specified. As weird as it may sound, I've kept the stock wheels to be different! That said, there's no telling what I'd do for a set of gun metal wheels from a '02-'05! :smile:

Cheers,

Brett

My wife told me I should of drove my car that day, I saw you twice, I wish I could of stopped you. You were pulling out by the Super 8 on Palisades Drive and 1604. Keep in touch, link up with us on our next drive, we do one about every other month or so. Record together in San Antonio is 7, we need more.

Yeah...I'm normally just cruising around the hill country as that is where my '91 lives. Every few months I take it into town. Now that I've finally got my stereo working I'll probably get out more often. As far as the SA meets go, I'm down. Only problem is that I'm working most Saturdays. Off on Sundays though!

Back