• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Racerxjling - 1 Super dude

Racerxjling - Jeff

This man is one great guy. I recently made a purchase from a Prime member in California. I contacted Jeff to ask him if he knew the seller. Jeff told me the seller was 'all good and there was nothing to worry about'. But I was still a little concerned because of the amount the transaction was for. Jeff graciously and volunteered to act as a 3rd party.

On his own time and expense. He picked up the parts, inspected them, re packaged them better, got shipping quote, and shipped them.

He single handly made the transactions smooth at the expense of his precious time and adding more stress in his life so the seller and myself would be relieved of much burden and hassles.

Never once did Jeff ever ask to be compensated for his time and effort.

I only know Jeff through 3 small purchases on Prime. I have never met him. This guy really does go above and beyond for strangers.

Jeff is an awesome, giving, and unselfish person. I cannot say enough good things about him.

thanks Jeff for everything ....

Back