Audi-R8-Front.jpg

Audi-R8-TOP.jpg

Audi-R8-1-Exterior.jpg

Audi-R8-Front-3.jpg

Audi-R8-1-Interior.jpg

Audi-R8-02.jpg

Audi-R8-05.jpg

This is official? Spec's?

Looks too future IMO, will probably look outdated within 7-8 years...

100 km/h in 4.6 seconds and reaches a top speed of 301 km/h.
Quattro Drive, 420 bhp dry sump V8, magnetorheological fluid dampers

I'm sure it will be a fantastic car but honestly, I think it is as ugly as sin.

Earlier pics looked better. These pictures aren't too flattering. The car doesn't look all that "exotic" or "supercar" like. If anything, it looks like an Audi TT with an over the top body kit.

Audi-R8-Front.jpg

S4, A6, R8... you sunk my battleship...

Some facets are reminescent of Lamborghini's Gallardo (side intakes, rear vents/fascia), other facets seem Bugatti Veyron derived (c-pillars, rear fenders, flaring of front-clip). Definately same DNA/lineage of the newly designed TT.

Need outdoor shots for true perspective around people and lesser cars, hehe!

I wonder what niche` Audi is planning to target: $100k premium-sportscoupes/sportscars or $175k exotic-sportscars/ultra-premium sportscoupes (GT's)?

Re: S4, A6, R8... you sunk my battleship...

Predictably - I love it. This translated from concept to production perfectly.

Here's some much better shots. CLICK for big pics. I didn't wanna kill you 56kers

I like it.

I hated those spy shots with the ugly taillight but now this one looks fantastic

Looks nice to me. Loving the interior. Loving the fact that its an Audi which means I can get one a year or two old for 60% off. LOL..

I like it but not too crazy about the 2 tone color scheme on the intake. The gauges could be better..it looks like the A8 gauges. The interior looks too plain to me because it doesn't match the design on the exterior. Valuation of the Audi's aren't too great used..but it is different.

I LOVE IT also. The interior looks amazing and I bet it feels just as good. I like, dont love, the exterior. Wonder if that V10 diesel fits in that car. That'd be the one to buy IMO.

To me, this would be a great alternative to a Pturbo, excepting that there are no back seats (which are becoming extrememly important for me).

|Adeel said:
This is official? Spec's?
Jup.

Mid mounted 4,2 liter V8
420hp@7800rpm
430nm@4500-6000rpm
0-100km/h@4,6s
permanent 4-wheel drive, quattro .. eh
empty weight 1558kg
power/weight ratio 3,71kg/1ps
vmax 301km/h
weight distribution 44% in front 56% in the back
price 104.400€

Pictures above suck. Pictures from the press portfolio:
img01popci1.jpg
img02popoq7.jpg

img05ay3.jpg
img06asj7.jpg

img03popjs4.jpg
img07alj7.jpg

img06rm4.jpg
img04popxh9.jpg

Klayton

I'm definitely not liking the Honda Element-esque 2 tone on the side after looking at it some more.

And only 420hp? The S4 has that.

Back