img03popjf1.jpg
img06popuz1.jpg

img05popyv8.jpg
img04poptf6.jpg

img12poppf3.jpg
img13popeo5.jpg

AU_NSX said:
But my Porsche dealer told me the TT was a chicks car! :biggrin:

It's always been a girlcar :D If one more person say a Audi TT is a sportscar I will scream :eek:

But Ricky is right, this will sell a lot off TT's :) I can imagine the NSX sold a lot of Preludes etc...

The R8 and the new TT are a bit too close in looks as far as I am concerned. Maybe the R8 will sell TT's but TT's will hurt R8 sales. I have a gut feeling this is a car that will be a loser. Not in terms of the car itself but as far as sales. Too close in price to real exotics, no real identity.... just an expensive Audi that no one will know about like they didn't know the NSX.

Its going to make a great used car (cheap) and it will be rare. But its a mistake Audi won't make again. I smell the same fate as the Phaeton.

TURBO2GO said:
The R8 and the new TT are a bit too close in looks as far as I am concerned. Maybe the R8 will sell TT's but TT's will hurt R8 sales. I have a gut feeling this is a car that will be a loser. Not in terms of the car itself but as far as sales. Too close in price to real exotics, no real identity.... just an expensive Audi that no one will know about like they didn't know the NSX.

Its going to make a great used car (cheap) and it will be rare. But its a mistake Audi won't make again. I smell the same fate as the Phaeton.

Hmmm maybe the markets are very different, the Audi dealers here are very optimistic... I think it can be a little hit here in Europe.

|Adeel said:
Hmmm maybe the markets are very different, the Audi dealers here are very optimistic... I think it can be a little hit here in Europe.

So were VW dealers when they got the Phaeton. Now don't get me wrong, I'd buy a used Phaeton myself... Audi, VW... great cars used as long as there is a warranty because they tank like nothing else...

I like this car... and I may be wrong... but I just don't see Audi getting away with selling such an expensive car especially the V10 model when there is some fierce competition even from their own Gallardo. I think the Lexus LF-A is going to put the hurt on this baby.

Honda still doesn't have a car. Applause for Audi for stepping up to the plate. I want that R10 LeMans engine in a sports car soon. If the R8 falls flat, there is no hope for the R10 that should most surely follow it.

signed,
McNish Wannabe

TURBO2GO said:
Loving the fact that its an Audi which means I can get one a year or two old for 60% off. LOL..
If it holds it's value anything like the TT does over here,then it will be a very good investment.1998 225bhp models are still fetching upwards of £8000,so that's not a bad depreciation on a car that was £26k new compered to other cars.

Back