R.i.p.

What really gets me is that after an event like this typically somebody involved shoots there mouth off. And yet no leads? Armando you need vengeance on those punks!!

Horrible, just horrible.

I'm very sorry to read this. I feel for you.

This is so sad to watch.
Armando, is your insurance working on these? I had some unfortunate accident with my last car, and I had whole bunch of mods on the car, at the end, the insurance company only paid me for less than 1/3 of the mods I've done to the car, the adjuster basically told me that any non-factory items on the car will decrease the car's value.
I hope your insurance won't do that to you.

polar said:
This is so sad to watch.
Armando, is your insurance working on these? I had some unfortunate accident with my last car, and I had whole bunch of mods on the car, at the end, the insurance company only paid me for less than 1/3 of the mods I've done to the car, the adjuster basically told me that any non-factory items on the car will decrease the car's value.
I hope your insurance won't do that to you.
Althuogh they have been very slow pushing the paperwork thru I am sure that my insurance company and my attorney will see eye to eye in the end :)

Armando

Last edited:
I have seen it up close and it looks pretty bad :frown: but A new and improved MSTRES will emerge from the depths soon enough.
:biggrin:

Hi

Damn that is sad. How many are left now in the world?

It has been discussed many times so I better do a search. Sad to see a NSX totaled like this.

Regards

Very sad to see. One of the most tastefully modded white NSX's on the board. :frown:

I'm always amazed how these cars crush to absorb energy and keep the cockpit in tact. If these were thieves or joy riders that did this, then it worked too well..

Was this a head on impact?

I am sorry about your NSX. I hope in the near future you will find a better replacement. My car is also ailing at the moment and you could somewhat donate or sell some parts that I would gladly pay for them. The organs that my beloved NSX requires are the rear wheel bearings and the coil packs. :frown:

Oh this is sad to see. As one white NSX owner to another, may she rest in peace. I need to find all your old pictures now to save the memory.

oh mate, how did i miss this. That is gut-wrenching. :( I am so sorry for your loss. :(

How about posting some old photos of your NSX in it's former glory?

Neo's request for pics...

hmmm.... Lord have mercy!?! I might need a cold shower after those pics...

Oh well, onwards & forward... I look fwd to the next one you get in due time! :smile:

she will not see another.....SNIP.....or Titty bar parking lot again.

Okay Armando, something is a bit fishy here.

1 - why is a Carrier air conditioning box in the background of a body shop? :confused:

2 - what is that red round tube thingy at the LF of the car? :confused:

3 - you sure this is not a belated April 1 joke, with lotsa photoshopping? :tongue:

4 - you drive like crap......the track pictures show that you have been drinking too much Grey Goose, because the driving lines are way off and you can’t hit an apex worth a darn. :eek:

5 - you sure Whitey will never visit another titty bar? :smile:

AndyVecsey said:
she will not see another.....SNIP.....or Titty bar parking lot again.

Okay Armando, something is a bit fishy here.

1 - why is a Carrier air conditioning box in the background of a body shop? :confused:

Thats because the final resting place of the car is now my car port, which doubles as storage for equipment overages after some jobs. :biggrin:

2 - what is that red round tube thingy at the LF of the car? :confused:

Looks to be the a radiator hose, or is it the Grey Goose supply line for the in cabin mini bar?

[QOUTE]3 - you sure this is not a belated April 1 joke, with lotsa photoshopping? :tongue:

Im not that good

4 - you drive like crap......the track pictures show that you have been drinking too much Grey Goose, because the driving lines are way off and you can’t hit an apex worth a darn. :eek:

Im not that good, thats why I need all the HP :rolleyes:

5 - you sure Whitey will never visit another titty bar? :smile:

Not this one but the next will take over this ones preffered parking slots..............

Armando

We came to an agreement as to the buy back price for my car and the insured amount. So I was lucky and didnt have to help my attorney with a years worth of his Porsche payments.

Armando

I feel your pain, I am going through the same BS with my insurance. Good luck with it and I hope everything will work out to your advantage. May she rest in peace.

Back