Quite possibly the greatest cruisin song..

I'm sorry, but High Roller by the Crystal Method is by far the greatest cruisin/pimpin' song there is. If there was ever a moment when you wanted to feel like a true baller, this song will do that for you. I highly recommend taking a cruise in your favorite car (an X of course ;-) and put this song on. I can't get enough of it. As a matter of fact, I'm off for another drive:-) Enjoy.

Conor

I will try it! However, my favorite "pimping" song is still that song by Biggie. It goes something like this:

"If you got a gun in your waist, please don't shoot up the place - because I see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby, baby...."

'throw ur handz in tha air- if u a tru playa'

NSXSAN said:
I will try it! However, my favorite "pimping" song is still that song by Biggie. It goes something like this:

"If you got a gun in your waist, please don't shoot up the place - because I see some ladies tonight that should be having my baby, baby...."

"I love it when ya call ma' BIG POPPA"... :)

(i couldn't resist)

The Crystal Method is definitely one of my favorite electronic bands. As a matter of fact, the whole album "Vegas" (with High Roller on it) is a masterpiece, and is one of my "deserted island" CDs that I'd like to have with me if I were ever stranded.

Nice choice of tunes!

Re: 'throw ur handz in tha air- if u a tru playa'

Osiris_x11 said:
"I love it when ya call ma' BIG POPPA"... :)

(i couldn't resist)

There are few things as funny as seeing that quote next to a big picture of Grimace, and then imaginging him singing it as he appears to be doing in this photo, cause I know some ladies tonight that should be having my baby ... baby

I dl'd "high roller" & it is good, but I my favorite pimpin' song was always "picture me rollin' " by 2Pac or his lullaby known as "F*#@ all y'all" - either way, those get me pumped up everytime i'm cruisin' down pch w/ the windows/sunroof open...... ahhhh, now i need to go for a drive....

adam

xxmerlynxx said:
I dl'd "high roller" & it is good, but I my favorite pimpin' song was always "picture me rollin' " by 2Pac or his lullaby known as "F*#@ all y'all" - either way, those get me pumped up everytime i'm cruisin' down pch w/ the windows/sunroof open...... ahhhh, now i need to go for a drive....

adam

I agree, Adam, "Picture Me Rollin'" is my favorite cruising song, I also like "Smack My Bitch Up" quite a lot too, even "The Beautiful People" on occasion too.

JS

Back