Question for previous Z owners

Don't think of it as saying goodbye, it's just simply an evolution of you and your automotive tastes. You will enjoy the new car in ways you never enjoyed the Z don't linger on the loss of the Z embrace in the experience of the NSX.

Don't think of it as saying goodbye, it's just simply an evolution of you and your automotive tastes. You will enjoy the new car in ways you never enjoyed the Z don't linger on the loss of the Z embrace in the experience of the NSX.

It's definitely a Excellent Driving experience. It sits a lot lower than the Z's and even mini coopers. I'm still getting use to the high revs to 7000rpm. It does drive like a go-cart with it's light weight. It's great!! If you have never driven an NSX, you need to test drive one. I assure, you would want to drive it home.

It's definitely a Excellent Driving experience. It sits a lot lower than the Z's and even mini coopers. I'm still getting use to the high revs to 7000rpm. It does drive like a go-cart with it's light weight. It's great!! If you have never driven an NSX, you need to test drive one. I assure, you would want to drive it home.

Hearing that from someone who has personal experience with a modified TTZ is music to me ears, heh. It definately sways my decision between keeping my Z vs. selling it for an NSX... :D

I just hosted a Z/G meet in Pebble Beach California. It was my last show. We had over 75 cars show up. Not to mention the 4 NSX's that everyone was checking out and taking photos. Anyway, after showing some of my Z friends the NSX, several of them want to jump ship to get NSX.

Final word, with all the looks and attention that I get in my Red NSX, you won't regret spending the money to get a real rare exotic sports car.

Back