Question for 92NSX

I haven't been on prime much lately, but it wasn't long ago that you hit 2000 posts... and now you've past <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>'s post-counter!!! :eek: What's going on here?!?! Are you on NOS or something? :D

It's because his car is still being fixed, so all that time that he would normally be driving his car, he's spending here.

Maybe he'll take over third place soon. ;)

POWERED by HONDA said:
:eek:

I'm the #9 post whore!

I need to take a vacation from work... that's where I do all my posting from... :D

Me too!!!

I'm on the first page now!! All the way at the bottom thou!!
One more til 666!!! :D

fangtl said:
OT: but what exactly is the point to post whoring? :confused:

Mr.Fangtl, the purpose of post whoring is to increase one's post-counter. This type of behaviour is common amongst computer-nerds in building their self-esteem or in compensating for other things. :D

Let the flame war begin! Bring it on! :D

Here are some other brilliant definitions of a post whore courtesy of my friend, The Search.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=post+whore

+ A person who spends alot of time posting on a message board so much thier name is all over it

+ One who spends countless hours posting mindeless drivel and BBS' and message boards. Their posts usually contain 1 word or an emoticon.

+ making a large amount of useless sh--ty threads and posts that p--s people off. Post whores have a tendancy to be obnoxious, stupid, and innocently yet painfully annoying.

Hmmm... I am thinking of some names already. :D

How I love it when 'the search' uncovers such fine examples of English elegance. :D

LOL.... We need those post-whore definitions added to the FAQ!!! :D

The ultimate post-whore response is a bouncing smiley (which says absolutely nothing), much like the gif attached. there's another bouncing smiley which ken uses frequently. ;)

Attachments

• 1syellow1.gif
    1syellow1.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 81
<B>92NSX</B> -- I notice you've slipped past Chris@SoS with the post count... i guess you got me in your sights now. be my guest though... i'm not putting up a fight.

however, if u pass Lud, he might suspend your account...
...and if you pass NSXTASY... well... if you do that, we'll have to rename "NSX PRIME" to "92NSX PRIME". :D

so what'z up with all the posting? out of work at the moment? ;)

Back