Pulled the trigger on a '92!

Chewy,
What your rough location in the country?

Note: careful with car covers. Only put on when both the car and the cover are clean. I stopped using one except for winter storage myself. Start watch drive clean on you tube. Over loving our cars is where most of the paint damage comes from. You will see my paint being repaired if you search 'hard and soft paint NSX' on you tube. Larry is a king...

I love to watch that video just to see the car! Can I ask what suspension you have and if coilovers, how much it's lowered?

I bought it lowered. I have not double checked but I believe it is Tein Springs and Bilstein shocks. .75" drop front, 1.25" back. Interestingly I have not noticed the front scrape issue to be worse than stock likely due to the uneven drop. This is not confirmed as I got the car due to the death of the owner. My friend inherited it and I bought it from him (since he didn't need two...). I find the Bilsteins a bit punishing...

I bought it lowered. I have not double checked but I believe it is Tein Springs and Bilstein shocks. .75" drop front, 1.25" back. Interestingly I have not noticed the front scrape issue to be worse than stock likely due to the uneven drop. This is not confirmed as I got the car due to the death of the owner. My friend inherited it and I bought it from him (since he didn't need two...). I find the Bilsteins a bit punishing...

Hmm, my bilsteins are great, alittle more stiff then Oem but otherwise great. But I'm on Oem springs on the lower perch.

Congratulations on your purchase. The SOS car cover is the best for the NSX, but it's so tempting to remove it and spend a few minutes admiring the car :cool:

Back