• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed Stage 3 ROM chip

I heard many positive feedback about this chip and I finally pulled the trigger had one installed by Brian of Prospeed two days ago.

I notice the improvement right away on my drive home even before I hit the freeway as the throttle response is quicker, the gears come in a lot faster, the acceleration is better and the vtec comes in sooner than 5800.

my supporting mods are your typical Ramdom cats, Comptech headers, and GTLW. Unlike many mods, I can say this one is a hassle free mod that I don;t need to worry or keep tinker with it. The improvement/gain in hp is noticeable and is what Prospeed advertised.

I am very happy with the mod and I think if your car is NA, this is a must. Great product Brian and thx for making it happen for me.

Tim

Back