• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed rdx injectors & ecu rom tune kit

I think a lot of 3.2 owners would like to know this.

Well then somebody needs to step up! It's going to show gains so I guess people are scared of running a piggyback or engine management. The key is a good tuner.

Still waiting for mine as well. Just over two weeks now. I have called, e-mailed and PM'd but no response as of yet. I have heard really good things about Brian and Prospeed so I hope this may just be an anomaly.

Still waiting for mine as well. Just over two weeks now. I have called, e-mailed and PM'd but no response as of yet. I have heard really good things about Brian and Prospeed so I hope this may just be an anomaly.

Took about a month to get mine back.

I sent it express mail international to him so he would have it before a weekend. I emailed him a bunch of times asking what was up and he got back to me later in the week explaining that he's a student, and that he's really busy and yada yada.
That's fine. I told him to finish up and ship it out as soon as he can. He said he'd sent it Saturday or Monday.
But he didn't even do that - it ended up shipping out that Wednesday. Never got a response when I emailed about that...
I also asked if he could mark it as a gift for usps customs, but that didn't happen, so it was held up for 3 or 4 days in customs and I had to pay an extra 50$ on it.

So... overall... spent 40$ to ship it to him, 20$ to ship it back, $645 for the service, and $50 for customs... and my car was out of commission for 3-4 beautiful weeks. Sad.

Last edited:
Ouch! I did almost the same thing. I had it shipped "Next Day" thinking the sooner he gets it the sooner I get it back. Hopefully I won't have to wait as long.

Neon, did you do the install yourself? Any issues?

Last edited:
I sent mine on Monday Fedex overnight by 10am, cost $44 with a business account.

Also in the process of installing Prospeed intake manifold gaskets, dont fool yourself, it is a 2 person job to lift the intake manifold off the heads.

Last edited:
Ouch! I did almost the same thing. I had it shipped "Next Day" thinking the sooner he gets it the sooner I get it back. Hopefully I won't have to wait as long.

Neon, did you do the install yourself? Any issues?

It all went smoothly. I didn't disconnect any fuel lines, just detached the brackets that hold them to the intake manifold so I could lift the rails up.
Even after sitting for a few weeks, and after opening the gas tank for a bit, a good cup or 2 of fuel ran out of the rails, so beware.

Otherwise, no issues besides the lower driver side bolt holding the ECU in. Stupid wiring harness in the way....
Took about 2 hours to get it all done. Still haven't driven it yet.

Just got my car smogged at a California Star station and it passed with this upgrade without any problems.

Just got my car smogged at a California Star station and it passed with this upgrade without any problems.

OBDI or II?

OK, so I've been having idle issues with my car since I installed the kit. Some times it will start, then the revs drop to 0 and it stalls immediately.
I got in touch with brian, and he told me to INSTALL THE RUBBER (#2 seal) INTO THE MANIFOLD FIRST. Push them all the way down in to where the plastic one used to be.
Then put the injectors already in the rails into the holes so the o-ring seals inside it.

I initially put the rubber up over the the o-ring, and up against the blue body of the injector. Then I installed them thinking it would seal properly. Apparently it might not.
I haven't been able to drive my car to see if the idle issue was fixed due to this, but I hope that was it.

The car is a little moody after a correct install until the ecu learns and adapts to the changes. After that the car runs great

The car is a little moody after a correct install until the ecu learns and adapts to the changes. After that the car runs great

Thanks rope! Yes, it can be middy initially cause the ecu needs to learn. Ever car is a little different as well as altitude, temps, etc. please drive it and give it some time to learn. Pm or email me if you have any questions. I do apologize for any delays. I just finished finals so I will be on top of all orders and emails. Orders are shipping out today as well. Thanks for everyone's understanding!

Thanks rope! Yes, it can be middy initially cause the ecu needs to learn. Ever car is a little different as well as altitude, temps, etc. please drive it and give it some time to learn. Pm or email me if you have any questions. I do apologize for any delays. I just finished finals so I will be on top of all orders and emails. Orders are shipping out today as well. Thanks for everyone's understanding!

Glad to hear, delays are what kept me from ordering. Will PM you soon. Hope you did we'll on those finals. I do not miss those days....

Just picked up my 91 X ... interested in some the details of the v2 tune before I purchase the RDX kit and ROM Flash.
Can you confirm that it does lower the VTEC engagement point?
If so where does VTEC engage at? 5k, 5500?

Read the entire thread and currently the car only has a DC Exhaust and K&N drop in, plans for the future are the DF Scoop, BBTB, Comptech Headers and Test Pipe .. is it a safe/smart move to purchase the RDX Stage 3 in preparation of the future modifications?

What are the current lead times for ECU turn around? Just got the car and want to drive it as much as I can before I deploy overseas!

Thanks for the great work and continued support for this amazing platform!
-Tyler

What are the current lead times for ECU turn around? Just got the car and want to drive it as much as I can before I deploy overseas!

I sent my payment on April 22nd. I am still waiting for my ecu and injectors to arrive... And now I have missed the small window of time, between the snow and the road construction in Minnesota, to be able to drive my NSX.

I will also say that contacting Prospeed/Brian is very tough.

Last edited:
I just spoke with Brian, and he put me at ease. :) thanks Brian!

Brian explained everything going on in his life right now, and wow, I give him props for keeping so many balls in the air at once.

Last edited:
I just got mine installed. Holy balls did it make a huge difference. Like 50 bhp (butt hp)!

Just picked up my 91 X ... interested in some the details of the v2 tune before I purchase the RDX kit and ROM Flash.
Can you confirm that it does lower the VTEC engagement point?
If so where does VTEC engage at? 5k, 5500?

Read the entire thread and currently the car only has a DC Exhaust and K&N drop in, plans for the future are the DF Scoop, BBTB, Comptech Headers and Test Pipe .. is it a safe/smart move to purchase the RDX Stage 3 in preparation of the future modifications?

Thanks for the great work and continued support for this amazing platform!
-Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Most guys have been extremely patient with me and I am finally catching up on all orders. I am sending out 2 more kits today. I will be on focused on all NSX orders in the next 2 weeks so place your orders in cause I can offer quick turnaround times now. Thanks guys for everything!

-The vtec engagement is at 5800 rpm. We found it to be ideal with the factory cams that almost everyone runs. The vtec dropoff point is modified and lowered to keep you in VTEC around turns and slow downs to help you stay in the sweet spot of the powerband.

- - - Updated - - -

I just got mine installed. Holy balls did it make a huge difference. Like 50 bhp (butt hp)!

I'm glad you got it in bud! Thanks for your patience again! So happy you love it!

Back