• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Prospeed Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters

Brian, can I just get the cores to replace mine.
I can slice open the housing at the shop and insert your cores?
I'm thinking mine are shot since I was running more than 10:1 at times under boost. Now that I have the FIC, everything is cleaner, but i'm smelling the ugly smell.
Thanks
Trev

Brian, can I just get the cores to replace mine.
I can slice open the housing at the shop and insert your cores?
I'm thinking mine are shot since I was running more than 10:1 at times under boost. Now that I have the FIC, everything is cleaner, but i'm smelling the ugly smell.
Thanks
Trev

Hi Trev,

Yes, running it at 10:1 A/F ratio will eventually take down any catalytic converter. Glad you got the FIC running good. I have a new 200 cell core that is improved but cost slightly more but I can sell you just the core if you wish to save money and do it yourself. PM me and we'll talk bud.

Pm for best price! =)

We offer custom high flow converters as well. Here is an example we did for a customers of ours that needed a compact design for his NSX.

cats4copy.jpg

Last edited:
we are finally catching up on work and will be working on keeping them in stock. PM for details. We still offer the best high flow cat on the market for the NSX! All flanges are CNC cut and our cores are made here in the USA with the finest catalyst material.

Last edited:
I just have a Taitec GTLW exhaust on my car, what difference exactly in sound would installing a high flow cat do? Thanks.

Here is the video of my car with a Taitec GTLW exhaust and the before and after of the high flow cat. It's a touch louder and a lil more aggressive sounding. Plus a 13 lbs weight reduction is nice =)

<EMBED src=http://i17.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/coldfizzle/PROSPEEDHi-FLOWCats.flv width=448 height=361 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">

Thanks for posting. I don't notice too much difference in sound, though it's hard with these little speakers at work. I don't see the hi-flow cats on your website am I missing something?

Thanks for posting. I don't notice too much difference in sound, though it's hard with these little speakers at work. I don't see the hi-flow cats on your website am I missing something?

Our site is being updated with all new content and will be live within the next few weeks =) Yes, it's hard to hear the difference from a video clip but it is noticible. You got PM!

You don't happen to make cats that will fit 2002 headers to a 91-94 exhaust do you?

Back